That's new

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @Secretcommenter who is supported my last book and has one of her own that is fantastic.

Dean's POV

"So get this," I heard Sammy say from his perch on the bed. I groaned and rolled over to see him. "There are multiple accounts for the two of them meeting up throughout the years, like since the invention of the camera, maybe longer. They definitely aren't natural." Sammy turned the screen so I could see it, from bad sideburns to eighties style hair, to an awful Beatles impression. The creatures seemed to be spotted together.

"Well let's get them." I got up and began to get my gun.

"Dean we don't know what they are." I sighed and looked over at him.

"Let's find out as we go maybe they'll know something about where Crowley's bones are. Just maybe we will be able to gank a demon, the taller one just gave off this vibe. I mean so did the small one but they completely opposed each other, as if cancelling each other out." Sammy smirked at me but shut the laptop grabbing his own gun and the demon hunting knife.

"This is a bad idea." I looked up before reaching for the spray paint and holy oil.

"Yeah well, they pissed me off." We got into the Impala and I began to drive.

"Do you even know where they are?" Sammy said and I looked over exasperated.

"No, I'm just going to drive around until we see them." I sighed and pulled the card out of my pocket. "We get one, chances are we will get the other. Plus sweetheart here didn't seem the fighting type." After a bit of driving and getting accidentally lost, we made it. I jumped out of the car and grabbed my gun, devils trap bullets already loaded in, I held the holy oil in the other hand, we had decided that it was one of the two, those being the only things powerful enough to move an entire car. We crept into the bookshop through the back door that the creature had left unlocked. He was humming what seemed to be an off-tune version of Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy. I looked at Sammy who only shrugged, the man still hadn't looked behind him. I put a finger to my lips and before Sammy could stop me I had an arm around the man, the knife pushing against he throat. I was near four inches taller than him allowing for an advantage. The creature gasped and I tightened my grip as he tried to slip past me.

"Don't move. What are you?" His breathing sped up and I flipped him into a bookshelf his eyes widened.

"I'm...I'm human! I swear!" I pressed harder with the knife and he seemed to press into the books harder.

"We don't buy that." Aziraphale's head turned quickly and he stared at my brother, well correction, he stared up at my brother who had to be at least a half foot taller. "Now we either splash you with holy oil and light you on fire, or you tell us what you are and how you did that trick with the car, and we might let you live." He inhaled sharply and shuddered slightly. I watched as his eyes flickered between me and the window, I turned just in time to catch the attacking man. Sammy motioned at me and I threw the holy oil at him, in the time Aziraphale stood shocked he was able to make a ring just passed him. I, on the other hand, was pinned to the ground the creature snarled at me and I threw the knife at Sam who was attempting to back up the other man. I pulled the gun from my pocket slowly and kicked the man off of me. leaning over him, gun in hand. I fired and hear the other man yell from behind me as the bullet embedded itself in Antony's shoulder. He gasped and went to move forward before realizing he couldn't, well we knew that that one was a demon. I turned to Sammy who caught the other man across the chest with the demon knife, it had no effect, well it did but it was just like a normal knife. He stumbled back into the ring and Sam lit it. The thing yelled in pain and frustration.

"So angel then," I said kneeling down to where the angel had fallen. "What's an angel doing with a demon?"

"That's my demon thank you very much, and if you so lay another hand on him I swear," I smirked, the angel was funny when he was angry. "Crowley? Are you alright?" He yelled struggling back to his feet.

"Yes, angel I'm fine. Watch the edges of the circle." The demon said sounding almost worried.

"Yes, I know," Aziraphale said quickly.

"Wait did you just call him Crowley?" Sam said voicing my exact thoughts. The angel nodded.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" I was getting sick of the sharp tone, but the demon of to the side laughed. Sam beckoned me to the side. We walked over and I looked at him curiously.

"I think we should call Cas." I nodded and sighed.

"Alright, Cas I need your help." There was a pause before a fluttering of wings sounded and Cas was in front of us.

"What do you need, Dean?" Cas's deep voice was quiet and worried, my heart flipped but I kept a straight face. 

"We are having some issues with an angel and a demon." Cas sighed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Aren't you always." He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. "Where are we?" He looked around the warmly lit room.

"A bookshop in Soho." Cas's face changed quickly and his eyes widened to twice their size.

"Wait, this angel wouldn't happen to be very blond, and have a Welsh accent would he?" I looked at him confused.

"How did you know?" I said rather shocked.

"I can't help you, dean." He began backing up. I put a hand out to him.

"Wait! Please, Cas." I begged. He sighed before walking out into the room with a very angry angel. The next thing we heard was a gasp and an angry snarl.

"CASTIEL!" A voice boomed from the room and we ran in.