1.1

When she ended the conversation I came to look for her, but failed.

"Hey Yeonjun!!!" Soobin shouted my name and run toward me.

"You should watch this" is all he says and grab my wrist and run with him.

We reach in the hallway where students are gathering looking terrified and scared. I scooted in the middle of the crowd till I reach in front.

My heart breaks when I saw the girl that I love is getting beaten up by the girls so called 'Quengka' in our school.

There not even beautiful but then boys admires them? They don't even look like a human after all. Caking their face with make up makes them even more ugly.

As I continue to stare at the sight of me, my blood is starting boil in anger, I should save her before its too late. I thought to my self as I took a deep before stamping out to the crowd.

"STOP BEFORE I FUCKIN CALL THE PRINCIPAL!!" I yelled to their faces and they look at me in shock even the crowd and Soyeon.

"oppa she hurt me first and I was just trying to teach her a lesson." she cry's dramatically in front of me. I scoffed.

"stop acting it doesn't suit your ugly face. And don't call me oppa you disgust me." that crowd went all shock on what I say to her. Well, she deserves it.

I look at Soyeon who is looking at me amazed then she avoid eye contact.

"touch her again and you'll pay." I told her and grab Soyeon's arm and bring her to the infirmary. But before I lift her body, Miyeon says something that makes me stop.

"what makes you save her?"