2.9

I wake up extra early today to cook breakfast for me and Yeonjun.

But before I went to the kitchen I checke him first in his room, I slowly open it and see that he's still sleeping soundly. I walk toward him and admire his face.

"what did I do to make you like a girl that is so out of your league? Your too handsome for me. But I'm still thankful that you came in my life."

"oh! I forgot that I still need to cook breakfast!" I kissed his forehead and hurriedly went to the kitchen.

I prepared the ingredients and started cooking. I may not cook so often but I am good at cooking, I am mothers girl yah noe.

Anyways, I'm cooking kimchi fried rice for the both of us. When I'm done cooking, I wash the dishes.

While washing the dishes someone hugged me from behind snuggling it's face to the crook of neck. I turn around to see a half dead half alive yeonjun.

"I see my future wife just cooked us some breakfast." he said and smile.

"good morning to you too yeonjun! Now will you sit down since I'm not yet done cooking?" i told him and he pouted.

"why didn't i get a morning kisses?" he asked pouting.

Choi Yeonjun stop pouting or else I can't stop kissing your lips.

I give his a quick peck and turn around and blushed.

"I love you my little sunhine" he said and hugged me at the back again.

I turn around and kiss him.

"I love you too yeonttomeok!"

And when we're done saying I love you too each other we started eating and we spend the whole morning watching TV, stealing kisses, laughing, and cuddling.

Ring

Yeonjun answer his phone as someone called him.

"sohyun-ah I need to go my mom wants me to buy groceries." he said frowning.

"Aww that okay, you have to be a good boy and follow your moms order, plus we get to sleep in the same roof last night." I said trying to cheer him up.

"you right, see you soon my sunshine!" he said and kissed me then leave.

I close my door when he's out of sight. My house is too boring without him beside me.

" fuck! I miss him already!!! Aishhh I hate how you make me like this Choi fucking Yeonjun!!"

______

Filler chapter. Next chapter will be a conversation style chapter! Hehehheheheh I took so long to update this story.

And fun fact about this story cover! I edited my story cover in instagram, since I'm being dumb and deleted my picart app, but then again I'm too lazy to download it again Hahahahhahahahaha.