2.0

Today is Monday and the day I will meet that yeonttomeok guy. I'm kind of nervous and scared and a little bit excited to meet him.

I shrugged all of my thoughts and continue to eat my breakfast. Once I'm done with everything I fix myself and leave my apartment.

On my way to the bus stop I spotted Yeonjun. He was looking at me and I immediately averted my gaze somewhere on the street.

As I keep on walking he walked towards me.

"hey!" I said and regretted instantly.

"oh! That was unexpected!" he said and chuckle.

"do you live nearby? I'm mean I just saw you here today." I ask.

"I stayed at my aunts apartment yesterday so yeah..." he said while scratching his neck.

Yeonjun's POV

God that was close. I actually waited for her to come out of her apartment so that we can go to school together.

"so your aunt live in an apartment in this neighborhood?" she ask.

"yes..." I lied.

There was a moment of silence and our hands keep bumping on each other, how I wish to hold your hand.

"soooo... About that accident. Thank you for saving me, it means a lot to me since its the first time that someone saves me from bullying."

"and I'm also sorry since I know the students will gossip about you." she said looking down.

"so you predict the future now?" I ask and chuckle.

She look at me. I stare at her features finally I got to stare at your beautiful face for the first time this close.

"earth to yeonjun" she said waving her hands in my face and smile.

"you should smile everyday, cause you look beautiful when your smiling." I said, I can see that she's blushing cause she's hiding her face.

She cleared her throat and got on the bus. We sit next each other.

"do you usually take the bus alone?" I ask.

"yes. Since I have no friends I have to take the bus alone. But having 0% of friends makes my life a little bit better." she said not looking at me but her shoe.

"sohyun can you look at me?" I asked and she immediately looked at me.

I wish I can look at you up close everyday.

"is there something on my face?" she asked.

"no. You just looked so beautiful and it makes me wanna cup your face and kiss you." fuck that just slipped out of my mouth.

I mentally slap myself inside for saying those words in front of her.

"I'm sorry" I said and every thing turned awkward. Great Yeonjun your good at making thing awkward.

"it's okay." she said.

————

Today is the saddest day of my life. Kim Woojin of stray kids left the group and it hurts me alot I want to cry😭  I want Woojin back it's Nine or None.😭😭😭😭 I need hugs rn.