18🐳

Jungkook went up to his brother.

"we need to talk"

"about?"tae replied coldly

"You"

"what about me?"he frowned

"what do you want?"

"huh?"

"why are you keep on breaking people's heart. I thought jimin hyung and you were in a love relationship and happy couple. But then that happend in the dinner table. So thanks I've learnt you are nothing but a fuckboy and jimin hyung is just your fuck buddy. He looked so hurt when he left earlier. Why are you keep on breaking people's heart like this? What do you gain by that? "

"It's none of your business. You are my younger brother so act like one. Don't -"

"Wow I didn't know people just kiss their younger brother on the lips and gets boner too"

"jungkook just get out"tae shouted

"its my business now. Tell me why you did that?"

"I'm involved in this. Now tell me" this time jungkook shouted for an answer

"I don't know"

"what do you mean you don't know hyung?! are you outta your mind! "

"just sexual need"tae bluntly replied

J

ungkook seemed like he just fell from the sky.

"what?!"

"what.. you just looked kissable and being the fuckboy I am I couldn't resist. Yeah? You got your answer now. Just get lost"

"hyung?!"
Water started beaming in the younger's eyes. Kook bite his bottom lip to stop himself from crying

"just stop fucking call me that" tae shouted which made kook to flinch

"what do you want me to call then. You are my brother. Did you forget?"

"Daddy"

"sorry?!" jungkook asked in disbelief

."Daddy. Just call me daddy. I want nothing but your body from you. Come and please me. Come here baby boy"

"hyung how can you? Why? Why did you changed this much? You are looking this much down to me. I can't even just believe my ears what I have just heard."

Jungkook left the room crying. He never felt this much hurt and humiliated. How can his brother just said all those words. How?

Jungkook slept on the couch crying.

☀️

DORAEMON💕
I did something awful but I had to.. I think I can move on now with his hate..

NOBITA🍭
From your brother?

DORAEMON💕
Yes

NOBITA🍭
Oh. Best of luck.

DORAEMON💕
Thanks? I guess.

NOBITA🍭
Bye. Ttyl

DORAEMON💕
Why? Something happened?

NOBITA🍭
No. I'll text you later. Just busy.

DORAEMON💕
Ok💜