69💔

Two months have passed since that day.

Jungkook is now standing beside the bed of a hospital room.

"Doc How's mom? When will she woke up?"

Doctor Min sighed. "Jungkook please don't worry. Pray for her. She'll woke up"

"it's been months uncle. I-I don't know she'll ever-" a choked sob cut him.

Mr. Min hugged the boy. "It's ok don't cry. Please go home and eat something. Where's your mom's boyfriend?"

"he's at work"

"ok I'll tell Yoongi to come here. Go home"

"I don't wanna leave mom"

"You have to be strong when mama wakes up right?"

"hm" Jungkook nodded moving his head

"Then go home.. Eat something healthier. Not ramen. Ok?"

"Ok uncle"

He opened the gate then bumped with someone.

"ow I'm sorry-" he looked up only to see his hyung

Tae didn't say anything just looked away waiting for the younger boy to move so he can enter.

"Where were you all these days?"

Tae didn't reply. Just gestured him to move.

"Are you serious? If I'm not your lover still I'm your brother right and you know I have no one except you now"

"It's our fault that you don't have anyone except me. If we were not reckless and selfish- mom would still here with us"

"I'm not asking for relationship for God's sake. I'm just trying to stick together with you in this crisis"

"I don't want to. Have you become more dense? You not understanding what's happening here. Do you?"

"Ok. live as you wish. Let's forget we had each other. Let's not talk next time we cross paths."

Jungkook started to leave.

"Please eat properly You have become slender"

Jungkook didn't reply just walk away. Tae watched him dissappear in the corner of the hall.

"take care of yourself please"

Tae comes here everyday but when the younger is out. Yoongi's father informs him about this. But today he wanted he just wanted to talk to the younger. Its complicated but he wanted it badly.

"You here Tae"

"Hi doc! How's mom?"

Mr. Min smiled sympathetically. Tae shook his head. He sat beside her mom after Mr. Min left the room. He held his hand.

"Can't you get up mom now please...I'm sorry mom please.. Please.. Can't you forgive me for the last time mom? Mom? Jebal get up now. It's been so long since we talked mom..I left him mom please.. I left the house too mom.. I moved out mom. I won't have any contact with him mom.. I didn't have now either mom I swear...Mom I'm so sorry" he cried. What else can he do now. He cried holding her hand close to his chest.

On the other hand Kook was crying under the shower. He lost his everything. Like the other broken soul in the hospital.