41🎶

It's half past 2 in the morning, Two days passed but Tae still didn't come back. Kook was getting Impatient every passing second, Crying hard in their shared bed.

Nothing was there to console his poor heart. His love, his Doraemon was gone. He lost his brother too. There was no one to hold him. No one that he wants. Alone and broke in that house.

He heard something from downstairs. His body stiffed. 'He is here'

He wanted Tae to come back home but now when Tae has come he don't know what to do or how to react. He was literally shivering under the cover when he felt his room door open. Then the bed dip on the other side.

His heart was thumping uncontrollably in his rib cage "Are you sleeping?"

'Mom!'

Kook wiped his eyes in the speed of light then peek out of the cover "Hey mom! How's the trip?"

"It wa- Were you crying?"

He didn't answer just lowered his head. "It was good. Something happened? Wanna share?" Kook just shook his head.

What would he answer though.

'like hey mom your own two sons love each other. No mom no it's not that nonchalant type of love that normal siblings do. We masturbated on each other. Wow great just so freakin' great'

His mom hugged him "if there is something you want to share I'll be always there to listen and understand"

He nodded. Guilt rushed his whole body. He hold his mom and cried harder when someone opened the door. "Mom?!"

"Hey Tae!"

"when did you come mom?"

"A little while ago. Where are you coming from at this hour?"

"Sorry mom I was jus-"

"Ok. Go freshen up then sleep"

"Yes mom" with this Tae entered the bathroom.

His mom left the room. Kook was having several panic attacks. 'what should I do now' he was chanting this.

He heard Tae humming something. He slowly tiptoeing went near the bathroom door then pressed his ear against the door and heard,

"I wish that I could give you what you deserve
'Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah!

You know there's no one, I can relate to
I know we won't find a love that's so true

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me
Together through the storm

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me, together"

"Open the door" he banged it. He knows very well that Tae's crying. He couldn't hold it anymore.

Tae halted. He didn't think Kook will talk to him ever. Not knowing what to do he just stood there frozen. Kook was literally banging the door.

Tae's foot dragged him somehow to the door after wrapping his lower part with a towel. The moment he opened the door....