Chapter 6

Ben was in his office talking, Deborah? The woman replied saying, Yes, Your Majesty? Ben said, Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion? Deborah said, Yes, sir. Ben replied with a Thank you.

Ben? Evie said coming in with Mal. Evie! Mal! Come on in. He said. Hadley's gone back to the Isle. Evie said. Ben... I think she's going to see Hades... Mal said. This is my fault. This is my fault. I-I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her. I have to go there and apologize. I have to go there and--and beg her to come back. Ben said.

Ben, you'll never find her. Evie said and Ben said, I--
Mal interrupted him and she said. You need to know how the Isle and how it works and...you have to take me with you. Me too. Evie said. Ben said, Yes! Uh are you sure ?

Evie said, Yeah. She is our best friend and we'll bring the boys too, because there's safety in numbers, and none of us is really too popular over there right now.
Ben said, Thank you! Mal said, But let's get things straight. You have to promise me that we won't get stuck there again. Ben said, I promise. Evie said, Oh! And there's no way you're going looking like that.

Hadley walked to Curl Up & Dye which was run by Lady Tremaine. She walked in and heard a girl, Dizzy listening to music while sweeping,

What you rather be tonight?
Doesn't matter what we do
'Cause I'd rather
be with you

Rather be with you,
Rather be with you

Doesn't matter what we do
'Cause I'd rather
be with you
Rather be with you
Rather be with you

Doesn't matter who is who
'Cause I'd rather
be with you
Rather be with you
Rather be with you

You, you
I'd rather be with you
You, you
I'd rather be with you
You, you
I'd rather be with you
- You, you

Dizzy noticed Hadley and yelled, Hadie! Is Evie back, too? As if. Hadley said rolling her eyes trying to being evil again. I, um, forgot that you guys
don't open till midnight. Place looks good. Dizzy smiled at what Hadley said and Hadley once again said, So what is your deal? Has your grandmother
given you any customers yet?

Ah, just a witch here and there. Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lots and lots
of sweeping. Dizzy said and Hadley said, Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh? Yeah, she's gone
from Wicked Stepmother to Wicked Grandmother.

That's not really much of a switch. Hey, Dizzy, you used to do Evie, right? Hadley asked and she said, Yeah. I thought of the little braids. You have any ideas for me? Hadley asked and Dizzy looked at her saying, Mm. She came up to her saying, The a brunette with blue tips?

Hadley nodded and Dizzy said. You can't see where your face ends and your hair begins! She sat her down and saw her nails. Oh, what is this, "Bored to Death Pink"? Hmm. She turned and said, How far can I go? The works?

I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but, you know... way worse. Hadley said. Yay! Dizzy said and grabbed huge scissors making Hadley a bit nervous.
She was getting her hair dyed back to blue again and cut, curled, getting her blue/black nails back. She also got a new outfit.

Hey! There I am. I'm Hot once again. Voila! Dizzy said as she laughed at Hadley's joke due to her fire hair. Voila. Hadley said. For me? She gave her Auradon money and said, Yeah. You earned it. She went to put away and Harry Hook came in to steal it and Hadley watched.

Fork it over, you runt. He said and she gave it to him and he said, Now the rest of it. She went to the register and gave it to him. Hmm. Thank you. Harry said and Hadley said, Awe, Still running errands for Uma, or do you actually get to keep what you steal? Hadley said.

Well, well, well. What a nice surprise, beautiful. Hi, Harry. She said. Just wait until Uma hears you're back. She's never gonna give you back your old territory. Oh, well, that's okay. Because I will be taking it. Hadley said.

I could hurt you. He said touching her new blue with light blue ends. Not without her permission, I bet. Hadley said having her eyes glowing and grabbing her shirt and she pushed him. He was angry and he pushed things off of the counter making Dizzy say, Great. More sweeping.