Chapter 11

The boys woke up. Parker! Carlos! Jay said. Hmm? What? They said and soon they saw it. Not bad. Parker said impressed. Yeah. Let's go. Said Carlos. Let's go. Parker said. Yeah. Jay said. Hey, guys. What about me? Dude said. No, Dude. You stay. I'm serious. Stay. I love you, buddy. We'll be back before you know it. Carlos said and Jay hid the wand and they ran to the limo soon seeing that Doug spot them.

Oh, hey, have you seen Evie? Said Doug. Uh... She went camping. Carlos said. Evie-I-want-to- live-in-a-castle sleeping on the ground with no place to plug in a hair dryer? Said Doug. You know how spontaneous she is. Said Parker. Yeah. Totally. Totally. Doug said. Later, Doug. The three said.

I'm coming with you guys. Lonnie came up saying. What? We don't need swords at the... Waffle Hut. Jay said and Parker and Carlos eyed him meaning, you idiot. You're going to the Isle to rescue Ben. Look, it's either you take me or I'm gonna have to tell Fairy Godmother. The three looked at eachother. Okay! Really? She said and they soon left.

Coochy, coochy, coo. How's it feel to be the king now, eh? Harry said to Ben. Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest. We don't want damaged goods. Said Uma. You said that I could hook him. Harry said. I said at noon. Uma said. 20 more minutes. Harry said.

That says 11:30. Ben said. Ah. You better hope your girlfriend comes through. Mm-hmm. Ben said, Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore. Leave us alone, Harry. Said Uma. 19 minutes to go now. Said Harry. Go. She ordered.

I get that you don't deserve this. Ben said. "This?" This island is a prison, thanks to your Father. And don't pretend to look out for me. Because no one's looking out for me. It's just me. So this isn't your mom's plan? Isn't that her necklace? Said Ben. My mom doesn't care about me, either. Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift. Uma said.

Ouch. Ben said. I don't need your pity. Uma said. No, you certainly don't. You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up. Said Ben. All right. So let's trash talk Hadley. Uma said. I'd rather talk about you. Mm. Funny and a gentleman. I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes. Said Uma.

Well, you don't. Set me free, and we'll go back together. Oh, so now I get an invite? Gee, I wonder why. When you brought Hadley, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me, I've been plenty mad. Said Uma.

I never thought of it like that before. That I could've hurt the people I didn't suggest to pick. Our plan was to start with five kids and bring more people over. I guess I was busy being the king while Parker was busy being my advisor and with his true love. That sounds lame. I'm so sorry. You're a leader, Uma. So am I. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution. Ben said.

Me? Part of your solution? Nah. I don't need you. I'm gonna get there on my own. Harry! Let's see what this puppy can do. Uma said. I'll get the swords. Harry said. Okay. Gil, is he coming!? Uma said. He sure is Gil said.

Oh, Lonnie! Hadley said suprised. I made them bring me. She said. Oh, I'm so glad. Hadley said hugging her and Evie hugged her and Mal hugged her and said, Hi. Welcome to the Isle. It's good to see you. She said, Thanks. And Dude. Jay said.

I told you to stay. Carlos said. I flunked obedience class. Dude said. Great. And he can still talk. Jay said. You're lucky I love you. Come on. He said.
Jay went over to Hadley with the wand and Hadley said, Ooh. Here, let me see. Wow, what a beauty. It's noon. Jay said. All right. Are we ready? Mal said. Yeah. Parker said. Ready! Evie said holding the smoke bombs. Let's do this. Hadley said and they walked through the tunnel. Stay! I mean it. Carlos say.