Chapter 26

Alissa's eyes widened and she sighed with relief that the message came through now. She went to the bathroom and took a shower when she was done with a towel draped around her she yelped when she saw Aron sitting on her bed.

When she saw the way that he was looking at her, she tightened her grip on the towel. She couldn't lose focus or else she would be standing naked in front of him.

"I have wondered how you look like after you have showered." "What are you doing here Aron?"

"You didn't answer my text."

"I would have answered it if I wanted you to come here or you could have taken it as a sign that I was sleeping or even ignoring you."

"Even with all those possibilities, you are standing in front of me with a towel so I think I made the right choice." "Well, this view isn't lasting much longer. I need to change into my pajamas."

"So soon." Aron's voice came out sultry.

Alissa swallowed a lump and she lifted her chin up so that her voice would come out as normal as possible, "Yes." When Aron got up and stepped towards her, she felt as if she was a bird that was stuck in a cage.

"What are you doing?" her voice came out shaking.

Aron came up close and he stopped in front of her, "I just wanted to see the view with a better angle."

"Aron..."

Aron leaned in and she could see the greenness of his eyes. She felt herself weakening at his gaze. She was attracted to him, and she loved to look at him.

"What are you playing at Alissa?"

Alissa was caught off guard with his question, "I don't understand."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Doing what Aron? I am lost." "You know what I am talking about."

"I really don't."

"I want you, Alissa."

Alissa gulped at his words,

"I want you so much that it drives me crazy to think that you think of other guys when I'm there."

"What other guys?"

"Brandon. I don't want you to look at him, but to look at me alone and no-one else."

"I don't know if I can do that Aron."

"You don't or you won't."

"What would that mean for us? I barely can even understand you."

"What do you want to know Alissa?'

"Everything."

"What is that everything?'

"Do you have feelings for me, Aron?"

Aron cocked his head to the side and this was the first time that she saw that he was thinking about an answer, it was as if he was assessing the way he felt.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?'

"Just what I said, Alissa."

"How can we take a step when you are not even sure as to how you feel,"

"Can't you just take me the way I am, that would be a start."

"I can't Aron, I want you fully and if I can't have that then I don't see us in any form."

"You want a lot from me, Alissa."

"No, I don't. I want you, and there so many complications. Not only you but my friends as well."

"I see."

"You don't Aron. I can't afford to lose them for just a fling or for a guy who doesn't even know how he feels about me."