Chapter 27

"A guy that doesn't know how he feels about you?" Aron said lightly.

"Yes," Alissa replied standing firm in her words,

"So the guy that came all this way just to see you, is taking this lightly?" Aron replied.

Alissa gulped at his wors, "I just don't know what your intentions are, and why won't you bring up certain things."

Aron lightly chuckled, "You mean about you coming to my house and following me around,"

"So you knew?" Alissa said horrified.

"Of course I did. I'm not stupid." Aron replied.

"What is it then that you want from me, Aron?"

Aron inched closer to her, "What I want from you Alissa, is for you to take responsibility."

"Responsibility for what?"

"For what you started."

"Fine, I admit I was wrong in following you around and I won't do it ever again. You have my word."

"I am not talking about that Alissa."

"Then what is it that you are talking about Aron, I am lost."

"Then let me remind you."

Aron reached out and his arm was around her waist and he inched her closer to him. She was pressed against his chest and her heart started to beat much faster.

He tilted her chin and his lips lowered down to hers,  she felt their warmth but most importantly the passion that seemed to be oozing from him. When she responded to his kiss he took her hands and wrapped them around his torso.

His hands rested on her neck, as it kept her face tilted upwards. When he pulled back, she saw that his eyes were now hooded and hers probably reflected the same.

"That's what I want you to take responsibility for Alissa. The kiss that you gave me at the masquerade event."

Alissa's eyes widened, "So you knew it was me again?"

"At first I didn't but then I had to make sure when I saw you at the cafe I was pretty sure that it was you. And when we kissed last time I knew it was you. And when I saw you at the movies, I knew you were her."

"So you were there, I wasn't imagining things."

He slightly smiled down at her, "You weren't I was there."

"I don't understand what you want me to do know."

"What I want from you Alissa, is you."

"I don't get what you are saying."

"I want you, and I will have until I get tired of you."

Alissa was stunned at his words, "What?"

"You heard me, I have never wanted a girl this much, but with you I do. I don't know what it is, probably lust but I will quench my thirst and when I'm done I will let you go then."

"What do you mean let me go?"

"I will stop seeing you," Aron replied bluntly.

"What if I still want you or I want more from you?"

"Then don't Alissa, I don't want love as you can tell with how I am with Paula and many more girls. I don't get involved with them because I don't have what they want from me."

"So then why don't you give me the same option that you gave the other girls and leave me be."

"I did at first but you kissed me without my permission," she saw his gae lower to her lips, "And now I am obsessed, and the only way to get rid of that obsession is to indulge myself in it until I don't want it any-more because you know what they say Alissa too much of a good thing can be a bad thing."

"So what you are saying is that you want to use me? And there shouldn't be a no strings attached relationship?"

"Yes," Aron replied.

"Fine let's do it."

Aron raised his eyebrow, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, our relationship is physical and nothing more. Do we have a deal, Aron?"

"I believe we do Alissa."