Chapter 35

Alissa sat back up and she tried to be still in her chair. Lexie grinned, "Please get a room."

Brandon grinned, "We plan to."

Adrianna laughed, "Yes I agree with Lexie."

Brian chimed in too, "I think everyone should get a room."

"Now we are talking!" Adrianna added.

Everyone turned to look at the stage when they saw that a singer was being presented, it went dark and the lights were shown on stage as the singer started to sing.

Alissa felt Aron's hand go higher and she stole a glance at him and he wasn't looking at her.

She was already wet, and she shook a bit and she saw Aron smirking a bit and it was gone in a second.

Alissa drew in her seat more, she was not as focused on the singer as the rest of the table was.

If they knew what Aron was doing to her. Why was he acting like this? Was he jealous?

Aron's hand went higher and higher until he was touching her. He started going in circular motions and Alissa had to put a hand over her mouth to suppress a huge moan.

She saw Aron was giving her a look, two could play this game.

She took her hand and slid it across his thigh and across his to his package that was already very hard.

She slowly opened his zipper and put her hand in and she started to rub him in circular motions, Aron seemed to like it because he was pressing in more into her hands, she quickly let go and she saw that he was shocked as to why she stopped.

She wanted to leave him wanting more. Aron's hand started to move faster in circular motions. It took everything in Alissa not to go crazy.

She was at the edge when the sensation stopped, her eyes shot open. She hadn't realized that she had closed her eyes.

Luckily no-one was watching.

She saw Aron take a napkin and wipe his hands, she was too wet and he had just played her game way better than her.

They would carry this on later for sure, she saw it in him.

But how much longer could she wait?