one.

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his annoying ASS alarm clock

    Jungkook woke up to the sound of his annoying ASS alarm clock. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his legs, letting out a large groan as he lets his blanket fall to the ground. He got up and ruffled his hair, dragging his feet to his bathroom.

After going to the bathroom, he picked up his phone and smiled, reading all of the "good morning" texts from his best friend.

headass:
Goodmorning hoe! How'd
you sleep love?♥️
headass:
helloOOoOoOo? Stop having wet dreams and say it back!!!💔💔

Jungkook chuckled and finally decided to respond.

Junglebook:
Goodmorning, Chim. Yes i did
sleep well. Hbu?

He put on some clothes after putting his phone back down.

(thats what he wore⬆️)He skipped downstairs after brushing his teeth and brushing his hair

He skipped downstairs after brushing his teeth and brushing his hair. He put a frozen waffle in his mouth and hugged his parents goodbye.
"Have fun at school, ok?" His mom told him as she caressed his cheek.
"I will, eomma." He reassured.
He waved goodbye one last time and closed the door behind him.
He jumped when he heard a honk on his driveway. He turned and glared at his best friend, Jimin.
"Hop in loser, we're going to hell!" He sneered.
Jungkook rolled his eyes and grinned as he climbed into the passenger seat of Jimin's car.
"Ready for school?" He asked with a small voice.
"Always." Jungkook replied with his eyes shaped as crescents and his bunny teeth showing.
"Alright, let's get this show on the road." Jimin said excitedly."

••••TIME SKIP - 2 HOURS••••

Jungkook sat in his second class, tapping his pencil on his desk repeatedly whilst paying attention to the lesson. He felt a small paper ball hit the back of his neck. He turned around slowly and giggled as Jimin mouthed, "Hi!!"

He turned back around and a few seconds later, another paper ball. But it hit him harder. He turned around and glared at Jimin. Jimin turned his whole body to stare at Kim Taehyung's head. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Open it." He whispered.

Jungkook took the paper ball and opened it. It read: "Hey cutie."

Jungkook blushed profusely and crumpled the paper back up. He looked up at the board and tried to pay attention until class was over.

••••TIME SKIP - 20 MINUTES••••
Jungkook gathered his things and scurried towards Jimin. Jimin grinned and punched Kook in the shoulder playfully.

"Looks like SOMEONE has a little crush on you, baby." he said.
"Who? Kim?" Jungkook answered.
"Of course. It's painfully obvious." Jimin sneered.
"Kim Taehyung, huh? This should be fun." Jungkook mumbled, subconsciously walking towards the door with a smirk.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
word count: 448
HEY YALL ITS THE AUTHOR
i just wanted to let you know that this might be a good story, it might not so *screech* lmk
also i might put fluff and smut here and there so stay on guard 👀👅
love yall ❤️❤️❤️