two.

Jungkook walks towards Kim Taehyung and his gang

    Jungkook walks towards Kim Taehyung and his gang. He stops and looks up at the thug, suddenly feeling so small and helpless. What did he even plan on saying to him? Why did he walk over here?

    He was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as he felt a large, rough hand softly take the bottom of his chin and tilt his head up to see who had done this action. He met eyes with the one and only Kim Taehyung.

    And then, out of the blue, Taehyung pulled him forward, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's waist and taking his hand.
" What brings you here, baby bunny?"

    Jungkook blushes at the nickname and taehyung could've swore he saw a whole ass shooting star cross Jungkook's pretty, big, doe-ish eyes. Jungkook glanced over at Jimin, who was watching the whole time. He was quietly chanting, "fuck him! Fuck him!" Jungkook giggles and he felt Taehyung's grip tighten.

    He looked back at the boy and right into his dark, lust-filled eyes. Once again, he felt small under his piercing gaze.
"You're coming with me." He said with a low, husky voice. He dragged Jungkook to his car and sat him on the hood. "Wanna have some fun?" He smirked.
--------------------------------------------------------------
second update yall!🎉🎉
get ready for some smut 😩🔥👀
i can ready tell this book is gonna go wrong omfg
also sorry this update is so short
im gonna update alot today because im driving cross-country 😁😁😊😳😝