three.

🚫SMUT WARNING🚫
buckle up and hang onto your britches yall😉💦👅
--------------------------------------------------------------

🚫SMUT WARNING🚫buckle up and hang onto your britches yall😉💦👅--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung picked Jungkook up by his thighs and wrapped his legs around his waist. He opened the car door and laid Jungkook down on the back seat. Jungkook could already feel his pants getting tighter just by Taehyung looking at him.

    Taehyung basically ripped his and Jungkook's clothes off. He leaned forward and started planting sloppy kisses all over Jungkook's neck. He went from his neck, to his jaw, back down to his collarbone. He started kissing around Jungkook's sweet spot, teasing the poor boy.

    Jungkook, on the other hand, was very close to losing his sanity. The euphoric feeling was taking over his body. He wanted this to be quick, but at this point, he didn't care how long it took. He wanted it NOW. He started grinding his clothed member on Taehyung's thigh, softly moaning his name. Taehyung replaced his thigh with his crotch area, slowly grinding down on the other. "F-fuck t-mm-tae.." Taehyung stopped and put his finger to Jungkook's mouth. "Be a good boy for daddy, ok?" He whispered.

    He decided enough was enough and swiftly turned jungkook on his stomach, raising his plump butt in the air. He pulled down the boy's pants and grazed his teeth along his back.

"N-need it. I-I n-need you, T-tae.." The poor younger whimpered. He held back his own moans because he felt so dirty letting those sinful sounds out of his throat.

But Jungkook most DEFINITELY did not expect the older to enter him so quickly. He dug his face into the car seat, muffling his sweet, pretty moans. He grabbed onto anything he could, desperate for support.

"You ok, bun?" Taehyung asked with the most caring voice. "Ye-yeah!" The younger exclaimed. "Ok then. I'm gonna move now." Taehyung whispered and was quick to snap his hips forward. He filled Jungkook up to the hilt, sending the other into a wave of pleasure he will not get out of because he just doesn't want to. It was too good to lose this moment. The younger choked on his own breath and bit down on the car seat, vein in his neck about to burst.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hair and lifted his head up, soon latching onto his neck and leaving purple love bites all over his backside. Jungkook couldn't even think straight. His mind was so foggy. "F-fuck me.. unt-til I-I don't e-even k-know.. my o-own.. n-n-name!" Jungkook moaned at the top of his lungs. He finally let everything go. He moaned and whimpered without a care in the world. He acted like him and Taehyung were the only ones on the Earth.

    Taehyung obliged the other's request and fucked him harder, deeper, faster, anything you can possibly imagine to give immense pleasure to his childhood crush. He finally started hitting his sweet spot, sending Jungkook over the edge.
"'M gonna.. hah... c-cum..!"
"Cum, little bitch." Is all Taehyung said.
And that's all it took for Jungkook to send ribbons of white fluid all over his stomach and the car seat. Taehyung decided he would take his sweet time and chase his own orgasm.

The overstimulation was way too much for Jungkook to handle. His body shook and he wanted it to end, so he made the great mistake by rocking his body back to meet Taehyung's thrusts. That only made him want more. Taehyung finally finished and they sat there, sweating profusely and panting. Taehyung leaned down to give Jungkook a kiss. The kiss was slow and sweet.
"Would you like my number?" Jungkook whispered.
"I would love your number." Taehyung answered.
  The pair got dressed and stepped out of the car, only to be face to face with Jimin and Yoongi.
"Had fun, eh?"
--------------------------------------------------------------
THIRD CHAPTER OMFGGG
word count: 660
im literally so bad at writing smut im sorry💁
Say "I" if you need holy water after reading this cuz i sure do :')
see u next chapter, lovelies♥️♥️☺️☺️