Amusing

Hello hello, tis i, the author, here to say that this story will be taking place in volume 1.

Thats pretty much it, Enjoy!.

--------------------------------------------------------------
(Ozpins P.O.V)

Ozpin: Sigh, this year is going to be troublesome.

i take a sip off my coffee and look outside my window, the birds chirping and the entire beacon academy in sight.

I take a good look on some of the students files that will be attending this year.

Ruby, daugther of summer rose and Taiyang, Has shown that she can stand her ground, just like her mother, has silver eyes, uses a scythe that can turn into a dust powered sniper rifle.

Semblance, unknown, the second youngest to attend beacon, shows great potential.

Jaune arc, from a lineage of great warriors, but has'nt unlocked his aura, has low combat capabilities, uses a fairly normal weapon,  crocea mors, a sword and shield.

Shows little potential, his documents are undoubtedly forged, but has great decision making skill, Must keep an eye out for.

Ozpin: I wonder what would happen if i make them the team leader, they have the qualities of a leader Afterall ...

I take a long sip from my coffee and took another file from the students that graduated a few years ago.

I grabbed the bottom file and opened it.

Ozpin: How long has it been Y/N?, 5, 6 years maybe?.

i look at his file and saw his scroll number, i smile and put the numbers on my scroll.

Ozpin: You have always been a great leader, at such a young age too.

I contacted the Y/N waiting for him to pick up his scroll.

(Y/N P.O.V)

(Y/N):hmm~ cakes~

I was just having a party back in my house, until a giant grimm suddenly appeared, i was about to kill it but then suddenly it opened its mouth and the sound my scroll makes came out.

It suddenly jumped on the cakes and ate it one by one, i was about to jump and slit that grimms throat until i woke up and was back in my room.

It was just a dream.

I looked around and saw my scroll ringing, i picked it up and saw it was professor ozpin.

I picked it up.

(Y/N): H-hello?, professor ozpin?

I heard some sipping noises, probably coffee from ozpins side.

Ozpin: its been awhile Mr.(L/N), nice weather were having.

I sigh and think back about how ozpin acted.

(Y/N): yes it is, why did you call me professor?, its been six years and i sure as hell know that your not gonna die anytime soon.

Ozpin: Hahaha, always with your jokes (Y/N), listen, i have some students that you might be interested in.

(Y/N): students?

Ozpin: im sending you their files right now.

I saw the files professor ozpin sent me, i opened them and see two students, ruby rose and jaune arc.

Ruby is.... something, a giant scythe?, really?, Geez how does this girl even carry this thing?.

From her files i can tell shes good at fighting, really young too.