A bad weekend

(A/N)

Hello people!, im back with another chapter, Im finally in 10k reads!, pretty nice if you ask me, but anyway, youre not gonna read this, soo.

Heres the new chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N P.O.V)

(Y/N): oh god i want to commit disconnect World

When i woke up, these were the first few words i said, didnt know why, didnt know how, i was in a really bad mood right now, maybe i woke up in the wrong side of the bed.

I went down from my bed and walked to the shower, in the doorway, when i took a turn my leg was a little bit to the right, and i stubbed my toe on the doorway.

I looked at my toe and felt fine, until the pain slowly sets in, i grunted in pain, when the pain goes away, i started kicking the door over and over for stubbing my toe.

After awhile i calmed down and took a shower, i used My soap, and then shampoo, when i put the shampoo bottle back on the shower niche/shelf, but then, for some unknown reason it fell down and scared me.

I finished my shower and put on my clothes, i went into the kitchen and made myself some pancakes, after eating and washing the dishes, i decided to watch some tv and relax for a bit.

Is what i was going to do until someone fuckin called me, i heard the ringtone all the way in the bedroom, i went there and answered the call.

(Y/N): whos this?.

Ozpin: me.

(Y/N): oh god.. what do you want?.

Ozpin: well, there is another dust heist that happened last night, The cops are researching it right now, and im asking you to go there and help them.

(Y/N): and why should i?, let the cops do what the cops do.

Ozpin: well, the cops are good yes, but you can help them by finding out who did it.

(Y/N): same question, why should i?.

Ozpin: well since the dust store is soo close to the docks, and today the people from the other schools are gonna come here and study at beacon for awhile and the tournament too, soo we dont want them thinking that this place is not safe, now do we?.

(Y/N): ughhhhh, fiiiiiiiiine, you owe me beer.

Ozpin: beer?, no chocolate?.

(Y/N): and also chocolate, im having a bad day today.

Ozpin: well hope that doesnt last long, well i have some documents to sign, im counting on you.

He ended the call, i sigh and took my jacket and weapon with me, i went out of my room and out of the building, i used my semblance and flew to the bullheads.

(Y/N): i wanna die.

When i arrived, the bullheads were almost departing, i ran inside and sat down, i looked outside and see the docks from above.

(Y/N): i wanna drown.

The bullhead landed and then i went straight to the dust store, ozpin sent me the location, when i walked i stopped when i saw the ice cream shop i went to with team RWBY.

I decided to go in and get myself a chocolate ice cream, using my coupon this time, i got my free chocolate ice cream and went straight to the dust store.

When i arrived, i saw two people, likely detectives or cops, i approached them and went through the police tape.

Police 1: Hey kid! You cant be here!.