Ice cream base.

(AN)

Dear people that has been reading my story up to this point.

Im having troubles with my school, and most likely, the time for me to upload chapters would be longer, so im sorry to say, but once a week is too much for me.

Well anyway, you dont want to hear me talk about it, soo here it is, the new chapter.

Hope you enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N P.O.V)

I woke up early in the morning today, 3 AM to be exact, i walked through vale going to the ice cream place roman asked me to go to.

I wore a jacket and brought my weapon with me, just incase it was a trap, i stopped infront of the ice cream shop, i took a deep breath and walked inside.

A bell rang when i opened the door, i looked at the counter to see oliver preparing his ice cream for the day.

He noticed me and waved, he gestured for me to go to him, and i did, i was infront of the counter, he turned around for a second, looking for something.

He looked at me and gave me a vanilla ice cream, i took it and proceed to eat the ice cream.

Oliver: soo what brings you here kid?, i thought kids like you would get up at seven or six or something.

(Y/N): for the last time, im nineteen and also a teacher, soo please dont call me a kid.

Oliver: ok then, want another ice cream?, i mean, were still not open, but youre our special customer.

(Y/N): is it because i was the first one to bu your ice cream?.

Oliver: yep!.

(Y/N): i see, anyway, i came here to ask you about something, a certain someone asked me to go here and meet him.

Oliver: you mean roman?.

(Y/N): yes.

Oliver: oh, come with me then.

He walked through the door and i also followed him, we went through the ice cream boxes and arrived in the end of it.

he picked up a box and put it away, under the box was a hatch, he opened the hatch and looked at me.

Oliver: kids first.

(Y/N): son of a bi-.

Oliver: a kid wouldnt say that.

(Y/N): im not a kid!.

Oliver: jeez kid, cant even handle a joke.

I jumped down the hatch and oliver soon followed, he closes the hatch and leads me through the hallway made out of metal.

After afew minutes, we stopped infront of a door, oliver activated an eye scanner and scanned his eye.

It opened and we went inside, it was a cozy place, and everyone is asleep it seems since the lights are out.

Oliver: want some milk?

(Y/N): its ok, you dont have to.

Oliver: yea no, if you want to be tall then you need to drink milk.

(Y/N): i know, but i dont want milk.

Oliver: ok then, whatever you say kid, im gonna go up and finish the stuff up there.

(Y/N): fine, the door can be opened from the inside right?.

Oliver: well yeah, its a home for some people here, it doesnt need to scan anything if you want to get out of here.

He smiles and walks away, as he walked outside, i stood there, not knowing what to do, i decided to sit on the sofa and waited for roman to wake up.

(Time skip 30 minutes)
(Neo's P.O.V)

after getting dressed and brushing my hair, i walked out of my room and tiptoe across the corridor incase roman was still asleep.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some milk, i walked to the living room and walked to the sofa.

Before sitting down i realized something was off.

The pillows werent in order.

i rearranged them in the correct order and put a pillow under the kids head.

I sit down and drink some milk until spitting it out immediately because a certain realization hit me.

Why the hell is a kid in here?.

I looked at the kid that was sleeping on the other side of the sofa, he had (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair.

I bend a little bit to get a good look on his face, he was cute, he had a very childlike appearance.

i snapped out of my daze and started to follow protocol.

"If an unknown person gets in the base, restrain them first, questions later"

I thought about getting the handcuffs in the weapons room, but i didnt want to risk him waking up, so instead.

(Y/N P.O.V)

As i was having a great dream about eating chocolate from the infinite chocolate machine.

I felt someone grab my hands, and thats when i woke up to see a girl, holding my hands together on top of my head, in the couch, with me under her.

(Y/N): why the fuck does this happen soo often.

I tried to get my hands free using my semblance, but she notices and punches me in the side with her free arm.

I tried to kick her off, but she wont budge.

i continued to struggle for about three minutes, until i give up and relaxed my body.

(Y/N): i -sigh- give up, soo just let go of me.

She didnt say anything for a while until i felt a pair of arms reaching down to my pocket.

(Y/N): i dont have any weapons on me, my weapon is over there, near the desk, soo hands off.

she stopped for a second until continuing her search.

She checked my pockets, my shirt, my pants, under the shirt and jacket, until it came to the backpocket.

She reached for the backpocket, until i yelped.

(Neo's P.O.V)

I stopped my hand when the kid yelped, i looked at him with a confused look, only to see him blushing, i realized what i was about to do and froze in place.

I felt my face heating up, but then, protocol is protocol, i must search for any weapons that could kill people or grimm.

I continued my march to the back pocket, and finally reached it.

There was nothing, i looked at the boys face to see him going beet red and looking away.

???: wow neo, didnt know you were into that sort of thing.

I look to my right to see roman, smiling at me and taking pictures using his scroll.

i panicked and on impulse realeased my grip on the kids arms, he leaped away from the sofa and went behind roman.

(Y/N):S-S-SHES A P-PERVERT.

--------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)

And thats a wrap!.

Im sorry i couldnt make this one longer, im too tired to write right now, but despite that, i was able to give you this chapter.

I hoped you liked it.

Ill see you in the next chapter.

Bye!.