Off

Me: ughhhh joooon

Me: why is he so beautiful????

Joon: Who?

Me:

Me: j-hope

Me: j-hope

Joon: you know BTS?

Me: umm the seven gods that has graced on earth? YeAh.

Me: wait. You know them?

Me: aRe YoU AN arMy too?

Joon: i guess

Joon: who's your bias?

Me: I don't have one.

Joon: why?

Me: because I like BTS. Liking one person more than the others isn't fair. Liking one person more than the others doesn't make BTS. All of them makes BTS. Each one of them plays an important role for the group and if I favored one more than the others then that means that I don't like BTS.

Me: and yeah I like them because they make great music but if I really want to LIKE them then I have to know them personally first. I'm sure they would want that too.

Me: people like them for their pretty faces or see them as these music-making machines but they're human too. They have feelings.

Joon: Thank you.

Me: for what?

Joon: listening to you say that makes me like you more.

ᴍᴇsᴀᴀɢᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴇɴᴛ.                              ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?
   🅽🅾       ʏᴇs

Joon: I always think that too yet many people fails to do so.

Joon: I'm just glad there's someone out there who does.

Me: I'm so excited for their tour!!!

Joon: are you going?

Me: idk

Me: I mean, I have the money and all but I'm very busy.

Me: are you going?

Joon: I am.

Me: well that changes things. Now I want to go even more.

Joon: really? Why? Is this the way of you confessing your love to me and you actually enjoy my company?

Me: and there's the egotistical guy I know

Me: I just want to see u in person

Me: who knows. You could be a fifty year old guy who's obsessed with college girls.

Joon: I can assure you that I am a young attractive guy who is not obsessed with college girls.

Me: yeah yeah

Me: I have work so I gtg.

Me: bye joonie

Joon: bye Minhee