It

Joon: heyyyy

Joon: Minheeee

Me:yes?

Joon: how long till you go back to Seoul?

Me: a couple days.

Me: why?

Joon: are you doing anything today?

Me: not really.

Joon: good. Let's meet up today.

Joon: at ThisIsMadeUp cafe

Me: really?

Me: great!

Me: I'm going to get ready.

Joon: see you at 3
ʀᴇᴀᴅ✔️

•••

"Calm your ass down."I huffed. The sweat slowly dropped down as I anticipated waiting for him. What if he bails on me again? How can he know it's me? Oh wait. He knows my face.

The bell from the door rang.

Holy shit it's him.

The tall guy with silver hair that was covered with a hat slowly came towards me. He was wearing a mask and sunglasses. He slowly sat down. It's him. It's actually him.

"Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting."I froze. That voice.

He slowly peeled his mask off and took his sunglasses off.

it's Kim Fucking Namjoon.

"W-Wait you're—"

"Yes. I know. This doesn't change anything, right?"he bit his lip. After calming my nerves down, I sighed.

"I've told before and I'll say it again. No matter who you are what you are or what species you are, you're still my friend."I smiled.

"My weird friend who happens to be a k-pop idol"I shook my head laughing.

"What's so funny?"he titled his head.

"It just seems so cliche."

"How So?"he questioned.

"Every fanfic I've read had been like this. The girl gets a text and it's a wrong number scenario. The guy turns out either the popular guy of the school or a famous guy."

"You read fanfics?"he smirked.

"I am still a fan. What did you expect?"I rolled my eyes.

"So why didn't you shake my hand at the meet and greet?"I asked.

"I've told you, you were so pretty that I became nervous. And it was the first time seeing the girl who I've been texting for a long while"he smiled, his dimples showing. I snort.

"You're such a dork. Let's get out of here. Wanna hang out at my hotel room?"he shrugged and nodded. He puts his mask and hat on and tried to put his sunglasses on. Key word. Tried. He broke them of course. He pulled his hoodie over his head and I called for a taxi.

•••

"So have you finally decided if you LIKE us?"He plops down onto my head.

"I've decided, yes. I have to admit Jimin is a flirt."

"That he is"he rolled his eyes, "so tell me. What happens in those cliche fics that you read."

"Well...after they meet, they usually confessed their love for each other and—"I stopped as I soon as I realized what I was saying.

"Erm—are you hungry?"I quickly change the subject. As I turned around, he was right behind me. Making me back up to the wall.

"How do they confess?"he breathed out. He was only a few inches away.

"L-like this."I gulped.

"Minhee...I've liked you for a long time now. You didn't see how I watched while you talked to the others at the meet and greet. It made me furious. I just wanted for you to talk to me. Only me. I want you to be mine."he was getting closer and closer.

"So what do you say?"our faces were so close that our noses were touching.

"Isn't this cliche?"I stared deep into his eyes.

"I don't care. Answer me."I bit my lip.

"Don't you have a dating ban?"he shook his head.

"That's only for three years. It's been six years now. I can do whatever I want."his minty breath fanned my burning crimson face.

"Let's be cliche"I nodded and pulled him, closing the space between us.