I'm a master, baby with your br-

NamBaby: hey you better have bought the yogurt.

Me: what the hell joon?

NamBaby: And haven't I told you to stop sending me pics of seagulls?

Me: why are you being weird? Are you sick?

NamBaby: And I'll tell you one more thing. I met this girl a few years ago by thinking I was messaging you. And I'm glad that I didn't remember your number. Because if I did then I wouldn't have met my soulmate. She was sarcastic and pretty but caring. She always looked out for me and when I told her she was beautiful she wouldn't believe me. And that was so adorable. I love how her cheeks puffed up when I drink the last banana milk or how her eyes sparkled when we watch her favorite movie. I had it hard for her. When we finally met in person, she said that it was Cliche of us to meet that way, but I told her I didn't care. I only cared for her and her sweet 'yes'
Yes for us being together, yes for loving me, yes for her forgiveness when we fight.

Me: what are you doing??? You're making me cry

NamBaby: I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love her. And that I can't spend another day, hour, second, moment of my life without her.

NamBaby: turn around.

I turned around to see Namjoon on one knee down and a black box that contained a ring. I covered my face up.

"Will you marry me?"he gave me a goofy smile.

"You're such a dork"I cried.

"Well then, will you marry this dork?"

"Yes!"he stood up and jumped on me. He carried me and swung me happily.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

•••

"Wow mom. Your story is so cliche"yuh ra said. I chuckled.

"Well if it weren't for that cliche way of your father and I meeting then you wouldn't be here" I patted her head as I finished her braid. Just then, the door opened and namjoon and jinyoung came in.

"Appa! Oppa! Mommy was telling me how you met!"Namjoon carried our daughter in his arms and cane towards me.

"Mom did you tell her your gag story again?"Jinyoung rolls his eyes.

"Yeah well at least we met when we were young. Even if it's cliche."I shrugged. "You don't even have a girlfriend yet"I teased. He blushed.
Omg.

"Oh my god! You do?!?"He rolls his eyes. Jinyoung is seventeen years old and was off set to go to Seoul National University. Just like me. Figures combining mines and the giant with 148 IQ's genes.

"Who is she?"Joon asked.

"A girl I met at a cafe. She's going to SNU too."he shrugged.

"That's great. I thought you were gonna die alone"I whispered the last bit.

"I heard that! Besides I'm still young!"

"You're turning 18. I met your father at 21. Got married at 23 and had you a few months then."

"And yet you still look so much more like an old lady"he smirked.

"Excuse me? I'm only 39!"I huffed.

"You'll always look beautiful hunny"Joon said hugging me from behind.

"Eww stop"Jinyoung groaned.

"Eomma! Tell the story again!"yuh ra said.

"Sure honey!" I cleared my throat.

"It all started when your father told me to stop sending him seagull pictures..."

End•

A/n
Thank you so much for so many reads and likes! I'm happy that you guys like my story. I'm sorry if it's short and forgive my poor English skills and grammar mistakes, English is not my first language. Comment and vote if you like the story. Thank you so much again!! ❤︎❤︎

Check out my Yoongi FF If you want!

Updated A/N
Bonus chapters...yay or nay?