Fight For Your Dreams.

stream the video above for clear skin xoxo 😌
---------------------

"So, you came all this way... just to dump me?"

After Killian had left the hospital, he dropped by Yolanda's place to end things with her. West was right, Yolanda was a mean bitch, but that didn't mean she deserved to be someone else's rebound. Using her was cruel and rude, and Killian was neither of those things, even though for a short while, he had tried to pretend he was.

"Well... I also kinda left my backpack here." Killian said as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. His eyes were focused on everything in the room that wasn't Yolanda. He'd never broken up with anyone, anyone that wasn't a friend, that is. It was scary.

"Okay, but, I don't understand. Did I do something wrong?"

"No. I just think it's best if we went our separate ways. I still need to deal with some feelings that I've been ignoring."

She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed as she came to a realization. "Is this about West?"

"Yes. I mean... no, he just helped me realize that I wasn't being very fair to you."

"Okay." She replied monotonously. She liked Killian, but she couldn't afford to show him what she was truly feeling, which was heartbreak. Boys weren't worthy of her tears.

"Are you not mad at me?"

"No."

Okay, one word answers. What have I done?

"I'm sorry." He expressed as he picked his backpack up from her bedroom floor. He honestly felt bad, he also made a mental note to never dump anyone, ever again. Unless it was really necessary.

"Just go, Killian."
----------

West ran like hell to his dad's hospital room, his sneakers were squeaking all over the freshly mopped floors, and his hospital robe was dangerously close to revealing the parts people really didn't need to see.
He got to Paul's room in record time, and was about to enter when he heard voices coming from the inside.

"...is very lucky to be alive. The CPR that Weston performed was able to keep your brother's blood flowing, if that weren't the case, he would've been deprived of oxygen and we would be dealing with an insurmountable amount of brain damage."

"But he's going to be okay, right?"

Fucking Dennis is here. Great.

The Doctor paused. "It's hard to say at the moment, but we're doing the best we can."

West heard something being knocked over, followed by his uncle's aggravated voice. "That's not good enough!"

"Mr Rickert, you have to understand that Sudden Cardiac Death, or rather, cardiac arrest, isn't an easy thing to deal with. Your brother has been drinking excessively over a 10 year period, his body naturally adapted to the substance, so when he suddenly stopped drinking, his central nervous system fell right out of balance. It was the right thing to do, however, he went about it the wrong way, he needed medical assistance."

"So he's an alcoholic? What the hell are you talking about?" Dennis sounded genuinely perplexed. He didn't know much about his brother, after all.

"Please, keep your voice down, this is a hospital." West could tell by her tone of voice that the Doctor would've preferred to be anywhere else but in that room. Dennis did that to people.

"Your brother is suffering from Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome, side effects include shaking, vomiting, anxiety, headaches, and those are just the minor symptoms. The more serious ones are Delirium tremens, which can be fatal if not treated, Cardiac arrest and heart failure also contribute to that list."