The Man, The Myth, The Legend; Stuart Roosevelt.

On Sunday morning, the first thing Killian did, was check on West and Paul. Eight AM in the morning and he was already knocking on their door, pajamas and all. Unfortunately Paul couldn't be arsed to get his ass out of bed, West however, had to, it was his duty as Killian's boyfriend.

"Couldn't you at least bring some coffee? You don't wake people up this early without bringing them coffee."

"Pretty sure there's coffee inside-- why are we standing outside again?"

"Walls are thin. Don't wanna wake Paul up."

Killian only nodded, he could tell that West was still a tiny bit upset.
It wasn't that he was mad at Killian for cleaning up after his dad and hiding it,
He was more upset at Paul for thinking it was okay to ask Killian to help him with something that was none of his concern. He didn't know Killian well enough to ask that much of him, and even if he did, it still wouldn't have been appropriate.

"So... why'd you do it? Why'd you help him." West questioned, "You could've said no."

"I don't know," Killian admitted with a shrug, "I guess I just... didn't want to see you hurt. And your Dad made a mistake, I think it's been hard on him... but I shouldn't have tried to cover it up. I'm sorry."

"Would you have kept it from me? If I didn't find out the way I did?"

"I eventually would've told you."

"I don't want you involved in this. In my family drama."

"I thought I was your family now, too."

West averted his eyes then patted his pockets for his car keys before throwing them at Killian, successfully ignoring his previous statement. "You should drive."

Killian sighed but chose to let it go as well, he didn't want to ruin his own day. "Where to?" He asked.

"Wherever."

They hopped into the car and sped away.
You'd think that spending time alone in car for a long period of time would give them a chance to hash things out, but the car ride was silent as ever.
The air was thick with tension, but neither one of them wanted to be the first to speak up, so they stayed in their heads, keeping their thoughts to themselves.
Without even noticing, they had driven for over an hour. When West finally pulled himself from his thoughts and started to take his surroundings into account, he spotted the Baltimore Airport and an idea struck him.

"Pull in here." He ordered.

Killian gave West a mildly quizzical glance, "The airport? Why? Are we gonna watch the planes take off?"

"Something like that..."

He drove into the airport and luckily found a parking spot that was nearest to the main doors.
They got out of the car and headed inside, both of them had never stepped foot inside an airport, it was safe to say it looked exactly like it did in the movies; extremely full. There were children running around with their parents struggling to catch up, an elderly woman arguing with a security guard about her missing luggage, a couple of honeymooners holding hands and whispering sweet nothing's into their lover's ears, and a collection of different people from all walks of life. It was interesting, but it wasn't the two boys' most favorite place.

"What's your cheapest flight?" West asked once they reached the ticket sales center.

The lady at the counter typed something onto her computer before glancing up at the two of them, "A round trip to Fort Lauderdale is $53."

"Is it departing today?"

"In exactly fifteen minutes."

"Yeah. We'll take two tickets."