Part 2

Hiccups P.O.V.

I arrive at school on time, and I spotted my friends waiting for me. I called out," Hey Vigo(bodyguard/friend), Snotlout, Ryker(bodyguard/friend), Dagur, Fishlegs, and Tuffnut". They called back,"Hey Hiccup, have you played Dragon Untold?" I shook my head, that was a lie. Of course i played it, I created it was what i wanted to say but I kept my mouth shut. I hated drawing attention to myself. The bell rang as we entered our first class, English. After english, we were walking down the hall when I was punched in the face. I stood up, and looked around for the person who punched me. I did not have to look far. There with his hand out to was Ryker, Vigo's younger brother and a jock. Ryker was upset because his girlfriend broke up with him and was kissing a guy standing right next to me, he tried to punch the guy who took his girl but hit me instead. "Shoot, I'm so sorry Hiccup I didn't see you there," said Ryker. I told him it did not matter. He told us the whole story about what happened up until that point. Dagur said that we should beat that slut so that she is set to the hospital. I said that was a bad idea, the Vigo came up with the idea to super glue her to her desk tomorrow. Of course we all said yes to that.