Part 5

Astrid's P.O.V. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later that day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived home and my Uncle Finn welcomed me at his house. He said "You will like it here in Berk". Uncle Finn was overprotective, but that was good; once i was almost raped but Uncle Finn killed the raper with his bare hands. Everyone calls him Fearless Finn Hofferson, I call him Uncle Finn or "the man slayer" see the correlation. 

Anyway I went to my bedroom and did my homework. After that I sat down on my bed and put on my Nervegear.  And entered dragon untold. My character tag was Goldencrown546 and my dragon was a Nadder named Stormfly. And I was the 18th strongest player in the game. My goal was to meet the creator, but whenever I had the chance other players said I was too weak. 

Anyway I was walking and...."Heather over here", I shouted. Heather along with Ruffnut and Mala walked over. "You girls want to go PK with me ",I asked.

 Heather said yes, only if I join their guild the razor whip, i groaned "Fine" i applied to join and Heather accepted my entry. 

Hiccup's P.O.V.

It was 6:30 pm and I decided to login to Dragon Untold and see how it was going. My Gamer Tag was Dragonmaster4life and my dragon was known as the Admin dragon, a in other words a Bewilderbeast which i named Whitestorm.  My sub account was just like all other accounts, but its name was Dragonmasterwashere4real, my dragon was a night fury named Toothless. Once I logged in as my sub account, I saw my friends from school. We worked together to beat some bosses and got some equipment.

2 hours Later:

Astrid P.O.V

It has not been so bad to join a guild i kind of like it. And PK is more fun when I'm not alone. I then spot the boys they looked so weak. I ask Heather if she thought they had good items. Heather said "maybe, Hiccup definitely not, the others maybe". So we attack the other boy and spare Hiccup, the other guys had really good items. "That was a waste of their time" I said. Heather Mala and Ruffnut agreed. So we said our good byes and logged out. I took off Nervegear and saw it was 9:00 pm. I sighed and got up and took a shower. I felt let down because I wanted to join the Dragonmaster4life's guild the The Dragon King but I guess that won't happen. I knew Snotlout, Tuffnut, Ryker, Dagur, and Vigo were in The Dragon King. Fishlegs was in are guild but I don't know why. As I thought about this I put my pajamas on and I got in bed. I put my Nerve gear back on and logged back into Dragon Untold. 

Hiccup's P.O.V

I was pissed when i watched the girls slay my guild mates Snotlout, Tuffnut, Dagur,and Ryker. I was so angry that Snotlout told me to carry the best items. I planned on doing something about it. So I logged in as my first account Dragonmaster4life. And i started searching for Goldencrown546(Astrid), Bigtoe321(Heather), U_Just_Got_LOkied(Ruffnut), and Queen_of_fallen_skies(Mala). 

I find Mala first she was getting ready to log out.I first threw a admin dagger which pinned her foot to the ground, removing the logout button, then I use the bewilderbeast ice breath and instantly killed her. Then I went after Ruffnut I shot her with 2 arrows which kill her. Next was Heather I chose a different dragon and I paralyzed her with flightmare mist but lift her alive and i change the mist on her character so that a X-rare item was needed to free her. Then i went after Astrid, though she was not in the game, I removed all her advanced equipment from UNcommon to X-rare.

Ok that is all for today I will write more tomorrow or during the week. I want shout out to @FlittIngerman for giving me advice and helping out in this book. If you haven't read any of her books they are awesome. If you have questions please put them down below in the comments, You can be sure I'll answer them.

Please don't forget to Vote