Part 4

Astrid's P.O.V. 

Alright today is my first day at Berk High. I am a little nervous and excited. I leave my car and enter the school, once I was inside i saw an old friend. "Heather" I cried running over, Heather turned toward me and cried "hey Astrid". Heather and I caught up and Heather introduced me to Ruffnut and Mala. Then we heard the bell and we went to our first class. I ask Heather what was her first class, English was her answer. Heather warned me about a group of boys their names were Vigo, Ryker, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Snotlout, and Hiccup. I asked, "wasn't Dagur the troublesome one." Heather laughed. She said that Dagur used to be part of the group but he is the janitor. I laughed this time,"Dagur the janitor this has to be some kind of a joke". Heather and I laughed and laughed until we got to English class. Heather then stopped me and pointed to a young man with green eyes and auburn hair, she said, "That is Hiccup". "Why is it always the cute ones", I thought.

 Heather looked at me with a mischievous look in her eyes, you like him she said. I quickly denied it. Heather whispered "I heard you say Why Is it always the cute ones". I turned red with embarrassment. Heather said it was ok, she said she would not tell anyone. Then the teacher called on me and to introduce myself so I stood up and I said "Hi, my name is Astrid Hofferson and I moved her a couple of days ago." Then I sat down and the lesson started. 

Hiccup's P.O.V.

It has been 3 months since we super glued Ashley to her desk for cheating on Ryker. We were in English class and our teacher told everyone to stand up, just to make sure no one would get glued to their seat again. No one was glued. I saw Heather with a new girl, then she pointed to me and a couple of seconds later the new girl started blushing like mad. The teacher calls on the new girl and tells her to introduce herself. She stood up and introduced herself to the class. Her name was Astrid Hofferson. Hmmm.....what a nice name not as nice as Astrid Haddock.