01

florence fitzgerald was a strange girl

florence fitzgerald was a strange girl. people would mainly call her opinionated. mainly cause she could not keep her mouth shut. from an early age you could tell that she was going to be a talker, her parents just letting her ramble on while they zoned out because they knew she was talking nonsense.

she also was not the brightest girl, when it came to school. only just passing her exams but what she did love was media. every single part of it. even the tedious form filling and the intense amount of research although she was dyslexic and mildly had adhd, what made sitting there slightly harder. but she knew what she wanted to be so she worked through the annoyance with lots of shouting round the house and her mum telling her to sort it out.

she wanted to be a director, that is her goal in life. to be just like wes anderson and to make such beautiful films but she also enjoyed editing as much as it also annoyed her when her laptop would just stop and delete her work. living in london and not being rich was quite difficult but she made it work.

florence lives with her best friend max who was a youtuber and florence edited videos for companies, she occasionally directed a video if they let her. max was good at 'putting up' with her. she was great to live with if you knew her. the fact that all the books had to be straight and when you went to bed there had to be at least one thing with a light on in each room. cause she was scared of the dark. or that nothing was easily breakable because she was very clumsy.

florence was good at getting along with people but not exactly at making friends. people tend to get annoyed by her what she understood and accepted as she grew up but she was never without friends.