03

florence got back to the house about an hour later after battling with the tube and the fact that apparently all of london was on it today

florence got back to the house about an hour later after battling with the tube and the fact that apparently all of london was on it today. walking through the front door fed up she noticed the boys were not in the living room anymore. for a moment she thought they had left, i mean who goes to someone's house at nine in the morning anyway.

not that she did not mind the boys being there it's just that she wanted to sleep in a quiet house. entering the kitchen she saw some of the boys sitting on the side and some at the table eating probably all the food in the cupboards. 'hey flo, did you have a fun trip?' placing the bag on the side with a huff she turned to max, 'i mean london is booming but other than that i had a whale of a time.'

deciding to spend the afternoon sleeping she heads to her room, ready to sleep her annoyance away.

'flo, flo, florence. wake up. come on i gotta ask you something.' max came barging into her room. shouting to wake her up. groaning and whispering a fuck off she turned to max. 'we are going to a party. we are going to a party.' he sung jumping in the bed.

'are we going to a party or are you going to a party?' florence said burying her head in her pillow. 'well actually ethan invited you' he said laying next to her. 'well us superior tea drinks stick together, when is it?' both of them now facing each other in the bed.

'sure sure' he said smirking 'it's tuesday night, ethan and vik are gonna pick us up on the way.' flo sits up rather alarming at the fact people can just have party's on tuesdays. 'tuesday, who has a party on a tuesday?'

Florence thought Ethan was cool, just like the way he acted. he was just a nice man and funny not to mention he was pretty darn good looking. out of everyone she met today he would be her favourite, flo did wish she had talked to everyone for longer but she was so godamn tired. 

youtubers, that's who have partys on tuesdays.'

florence spent her monday and tuesday up the kitchen table as usual, editing a music video at the moment. it now being the second day of editing this music video it was becoming quite annoying and was quite looking forward to the party. when she got the footage she realised that she needed to colour correct nearly every scene and that was just tedious. pulling on her hoodie strings so all you could see were her eyes and nose she powered on. occasionally hearing max shout from his bedroom filming a video.

hitting 6pm she shut her laptop finally finishing the video and deciding to get ready seeing as ethan and vik would be here in 2 hours. waking into max's room to check if the party was still on she saw him lounging in his chair with a headset on. 'party still on maxy moo?' (he hated that nickname but had accepted she would not stop calling him it) she said peaking her head round the door. 'of course flossie.' really only max called her flossie and normally just when she called him maxy moo, she didn't hate the name just thought it's not really a nick name but neither is maxy moo.

'right i'm gonna go shave EVERYWHERE.' she said walking down the hallway emphasising the everywhere.

@fitzflorence

party time bby 📸 @manlikemax

party time bby
📸 @manlikemax

@manlikemax
the credit i got but not the credit i deserve.
@behzinga
get in the car loser.
-@fitzflorence
i don't appreciate the abuse.