𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬

this story takes place in the late 90's - early 00's

20 year old, Adriana Riane, otherwise known as "Adie", found dead in her bedroom late last night

"It was like looking at an erotic horror movie" Detective East says, "She was wearing lingerie, with her throat slit open."

Detectives, police officers, and more are trying to find out who's responsible for Adriana's death.

"There were no fingerprints, it was as if the place was washed up." Deputy Michael says, "There was no sign of another person. The only reason we know it wasn't a suicide, is because the murder weapon is missing."

I'm Gale Weathers, and as soon as we get more information on this situation, you will be informed first.

-

"Another one dead." Brianna says from the dressing room.

"Yep, her momma was the first to find her." I said, putting my hoops on.

"Damn." She says, and then she pulls the curtain open. "How you like this piece." She flaunts her curves with her new lingerie.

"Damn shawty, you gon get hella cash today!" We both gave a ratchet laugh, and sighed it off.

"Aight get out the fuckin' way so I can get dressed." I say, playfully pushing her away. I grabbed my small red bag and placed it on the small stool in the dressing room.

I took a good look at myself in the mirror.You gon' make yourself BIG bank today, okay? okay.

I put on a red velvet bralette, matching with red velvet booty shorts. And to top it off, I put on fishnets, and gigantic red heels.

There was my work uniform. The sexier it is, the more cash I get. The life of being a stripper.

"Ladies!" I heard our boss yell from outside our fitting room. I walked out the little closet we called a dressing room, and looked at Brianna with an annoyed look. She rolled her eyes and giggled.

The other females in the room that were dressing up turned around to face our boss, holding a clipboard.

"Okay, so Dina, Brenda, Rose, and Lily are on patrol duty, since Brenda is new, I'll explain what patrolling is." He says. We sighed in annoyance, and continued to listen.