𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲;

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲;

Sitting in my car, I contemplated on whether i should break in and kill her friend, or the both of them.

It would be easy to kill the both of them... but I don't want to kill Mila.

If I killed her friend, there'd be a chance Mila would see me, and then I'd be forced to kill her too.

Why don't I just kill them both? I don't have feelings for Mila, she's just pretty. The last girl was pretty too, so why is this hard?

I huffed, and slunked in the carseat. My thoughts were giving me a headache. I lit up a cig and prepared to leave her sidewalk.

Fuck is Stu gonna do anyway?

"Are you fucking kidding me Billy?" Stuart yelled, "You took off because you're pussywhipped or something?"

I rolled my eyes and walked past him. Arguing with Stu is a waste of time, he's got half a brain cell anyway.

"Hey dumbass! I'm talking to you! You had one job." He started following me into the kitchen.

"Jesus Stu, get off my ass. What's the difference between this one and the next one we'll get rid of?" I leaned on the kitchen table and grabbed an apple from the centerpiece bowl.

"Did you forget why we're doing this Billy? You fucking owe me." Stu said, snatching the apple from my hand. He stomped away and slammed the kitchen door.

What a fucking brat.

There's no way I was gonna go back and kill them, it was too much work. I could always call Mila again and get rid of her. I already know where her friend lives too.

Why did I ever ask Stu to help me kill those high school bitches, I would've been better off doing the job myself.

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚;

"So tell me, why do you think Brenda was killed?" I asked Brenda, taking my glass of wine.

"Shit, I got no idea. Poor girl looked like she neva done any harm to anyone." She said, sitting next to me on the couch.

"For real, she was so young.. didn't even have a chance at anything." I took a sip out of the wine and got comfortable.

"Damn, why couldn't they take Alice's annoying ass instead, she always talkin up a storm." Brianna shivered in disgust.

"Bri! You- you goin' to hell." I said, holding in my laugh, "but on a serious note, should we ask for days off from work? It's our girls getting killed after all."

"We might as well quit!" Bri said, pouring more wine into her glass, "You know how Matt is about giving us breaks."

"You know I can't quit Bri."

"What if that lil boy you got there is rich as a motherfucker? Quit and marry him or something." Bri evilly smirked at me. "Then kill him and inherit his money."

"Damn it Bri, I knew yo ass wouldn't be able to say anything normal." I rolled my eyes, "What if he's broke?"

"Then leave and find a rich son of a bitch.. duh."

I sighed, and finished my glass of wine. After talking with Brianna for a bit more, we decided it was time to go to bed.

I laid in her bed beside her. She was fast asleep, but I couldn't even close my eyes for long.

If only I'd stop thinking about Billy. Everything about him was sexy... his stare, his body, his big-

I immediately blocked out those last thoughts. I needed to sleep, and now! I have a long day ahead of me!

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲;

Why didn't I kill her? Why did I let her take the knife away? Why? Why? Why?

I tried to snap out of my thoughts but they were too much to get rid of. It started to piss me off.

I left Stu's house and walked to my car. I didn't realize how pissed off I was until I impulsively slammed my car door shut.

I'm used to killing now, why did I let her take advantage? I let my body take over my mind.

If I really wanted to get off that badly, I could've killed her after I finished.

I started driving, and turned the radio way up, so I wouldn't be able to focus on my thoughts. "When did I get so stupid?" I mumbled.

I didn't know where I was driving, since I wasn't taking the route home. I ended up going to Mila's friends house. I turned the volume on the radio down, and rolled my window down.

All the lights are off... they're asleep. Just go inside, and finish the job. Then Stu will stop acting like a little bitch.

...but am I doing this for Stu? Or for me?

The way I'm thinking about this girl is dangerous, so it'll be better if I just kill her now.

"I could just call her again soon and kill her after I'm done." I said to myself. I nodded in agreement with myself after a few seconds of saying that.

Won't it be easier if you just-

I started the car and drove off again to avoid the inclusive thoughts.

Fuck... why is she so special to me?

-

omg y'all short chapter don't get mad at me 😣😣

anyways idk if I like this chapter but I hope y'all like my girl bri 😝