Chapter 5

Fiddling with the hoodies string and his luggage at his side, Philippines waited patiently for Russia to come.

He was excited and nervous at the time, he would meet again Indonesia and Malaysia. And he would of course meet the other countries.

'Kasama ba si South Korea?'
(Will South Korea be there?)

Just by the thought of it made Phil excited. Not only him but his whole niece and nephews love his songs... Except Martial, but Phil knows he at least liked one or two of his song.

Phil who is a hardcore fan of SK, only watched few of his concert. Well, who was he to blame for, SK rarely did a few concert in his country, and tickets would be sold out before he could buy one.

With that, Phil only sighs. But that didn't affected him, Phil bought every album and merchandise with the help of Manila. But got scolded by Luzon and Martial since they wasted a FEW money...

"Sunshine!"

His thought was interrupted by someone calling him, he looked around till he spotted Russia and his car at the other side of the street.

"Kuya Russia!"

Russia wave at Philip as he waited for him to cross the street. When Phil safely crossed the streets, he hug Russia tightly as a greeting. Russia pets Philip's head in return.

"It's nice to see you again Kuya Russia!"

"You too Pip."

Philip let's go of Russia since he needs to place his luggage to the trunk of Russia's car. After putting his luggage in the trunk, he sat at the front seat and puts on the seat belt.

"Ready to go?"

Philip hums in reply as Russia start's the engine and started to drive back to the hotel.

"So how are you doing ?"

"I'm... doing fine. I get stressed once in a while, so I'm fine."

Russia nods as he glance at Philip. Since he heard Philip was having another problem with the West Philippine Sea.

Trying to break the sudden awkward tension, Philip asked Russia a question:

"Who is attending the meeting later?"

"I'm not quite sure about that, but I know Indonesia and Malaysia are going to attend..."

Philip smiled at that, he was going to meet them again.

"And there's also China who's going to attend the meeting."

The once smile on Philip's face turned into a slight frown.

'Sympre, mag aattend yun si China...'
(Of course, China will attend...)

When China started to claim the Spratly Island, the whole country wasn't at total peace. Martial Law even tried to talk to China, but both Philip and Luzon stopped him before he could cause another war.

So Philip was the one to try to fix the situation, but after the accident... Philip didn't even know if he was still going to peace out the situation.

"Sunshine?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

Russia asked with concern in his voice. He looked at Philippines before he focused his view back at the road.

"I'm okay."

Philip strangled out the words but still kept his voice from shaking.

'Dapat maging matapang ka!!'
(You should be brave!!)

He managed out a small smile as he tried to remove the feeling in his heart.

'Krrrrrrriiiiiinnnngg!!!'

Russia looked at Philip as he took his phone from his pocket. Which he started to pale.

"Martial is calling..."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
If anyone is wondering what accident,
it's the Reed Bank accident. Where a Chinese ship sink a Filipino fishing boat.
Though the owner of the Chinese ship already apologize for the accident.

School has been very very hard. For me at least, since now I have to keep my grades from getting 84 and less.

Hope you guys can forgive me for not updating!!