Chapter 2 ~ Forced

Lex ^^

Olivia's P.O.V

It's been forty minutes since, he threw me in to the passenger seat of his car and drove off without a word. I don't know where we are and to be honest, I'm afraid to ask. I lean my head against cold glass window and simply watch as the continuous darkness passes by.

Since we've been in the car, he hasn't looked at me once, his eyes completely fixated on the road. It gives me the perfect view of his perfect features though. His chiselled jaw, straight sculpted nose and sharp hairline cut to perfection. His brows furrow and is face scrunches up, looking like he is having an internal conversation with his wolf.

I watch as his face contorts into different emotions, anger, frustration, confusion and I swear that I saw a tiny glimpse of sadness. Aria whines in the back of my mind wanting to comfort her mate and she battles with me, trying to take over. My eyes shift between their normal shade of chocolatey brown, to pure black.

Without realising, my hand makes it way to his and I gently brush the soft skin of his hand with my thumb, creating small soothing circles. I always used to do this to my little brother, whenever I had to put him to bed or calm him down and it worked every time.

I notice how his black eyes flicker back to their original dark shade of cerulean blue. I try and test my limits by moving my hand up to shoulder and sliding to the back of his neck. I lean forward and place a small kiss on his cheek. I let my lips linger there for a second and his whole body stiffens under my touch.

As if a bucket of cold water splashes over him, he pushes me away from him with such a force that my head collides with the window causing it to crack.. He turns right, sharply, and I'm glad I'm wearing my seat belt, otherwise I feel like I would have been thrown out the dash board window.

I can't help but feel a pang of hurt in my heart from the sudden rejection from my mate.

I shuffle as far away from him that I possibly can and continue to stare outside the window. I notice a huge house in the distance. Actually, house is the wrong name, more like palace.

He turns into the long driveaway and I look back to see the iron gates slam shut, destroying any chance of escaping. The house is a pack house I'm guessing and it's the dead of night so there's hardly any lights on.

My mate has the same cold look on his face, that's he's been wearing all night and he presses a small button on the side of the steering wheel which opens a huge steel door in front of us.I take another quick glance of my surrounding and quickly figure out that escaping is completely out of my options as we are completely surrounded by miles and miles of forest.

He slowly drives into, what I'm guessing is a garage, and parks besides a huge black van. I  take a look at the various types of vehicles around me, cars, vans, trucks and even a helicopter parked on the grass, just outside. My chances of escaping are looking slimmer and slimmer, and I jump up in my seat as the huge steel door behind us shuts close.

It's clear from the heavy amount of expensive transport and the huge house that's he's rich and important. I already know he's an Alpha from the powerful aura he's emitting. The slight glance from him, makes me shudder and feel like I should submit to him.

He swings his car door open and walks around to open my door. Picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, he completely disregards my complaints and pleas for him to stop. He kicks the door in front of him open, and carries me into the huge mansion.

I can hear the faint sound of people chattering coming from the other room, so I open my mouth to scream for help, but he clamps his large hand over my mouth.