𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

cassandra flint is the younger sister to marcus flint, the slimy and very sleazy slytherin that almost everyone hates. cassandra is a little like her brother, but in her own way. like her brother, she's very competitive. unlike him, she doesn't cheat in anything. she deems that to be wrong on a molecular level.

in the beginning of the book, she'll be starting her first year so the setting will be placed in diagon alley. this book will be based purely on the slytherin house. it is rare that harry and the rest of the golden trio will appear in the book, but he will appear.

it will be a while before cassandra meets draco but her best friend in the story will be my best friend coreybryants 's own original character, eveline derrick, peregrine derrick's younger sister. she will appear in the first chapter and so on.

before i move on i should explain that cassandra is an original character of mine that i've had for almost a year. perhaps about 8 months and i decided to write a wattpad story about her. i'm not the best writer, but i will try my best.

also a recommendation, the story is best viewed in night mode.

EDIT ON 9/22/19 originally this story was meant to be a love story for draco but i've come to terms that he is overrated and i prefer cedric more

EDIT ON 9/22/19
originally this story was meant to be a love story for draco but i've come to terms that he is overrated and i prefer cedric more

EDIT ON 10/12/19
i'm highly aware that you are going to see some errors in grammar and spelling, but i type incredibly fast and don't pay attention. ill go through and edit when this story is done.