𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

ℕ𝕆𝕎 𝕀𝕊 𝕄𝕐 𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼. ❞

---

today was the day, she was going to hogwarts. well tomorrow anyway. the school that her brother, marcus, goes to. the one that her father went to before him. the school where her father met her mother. she considered it a magical place. a place of fun where you could do whatever without exposure. before she could go though, we had to go and get some stuff to start off. all of it being required.

she looked over at her brother as he walked her through diagon alley, the place where all young witches and wizards get their supplies for school, and gave him a smile. he looked at her and winked. to everyone else, he was this huge arsehole, but to her he was as soft as a blanket. normally, he would send her a smile, but he's got to keep up his school cred as the tough guy. what a bum.

marcus knew this place well so when they saw stuff in a window he wasn't as amazed as she was. they were walking past a display with all these brooms used for quidditch she would assume and stopped, staring at them all in amazement. it was a little weird, but she's never seen a broom in person and it excited her to see one. she hoped she'd have one when she went to hogwarts.

"cassandra!" she looked to her right to see marcus a foot ahead of her and giving her a look that indicated 'come on already.' she giggled a little and ran to catch up to him. "you can't be stopping like that, cass, what if i didn't notice you stopped until i was too far?"

"i'm sorry." she sighed and looked down following him as they walked into ollivander's. it was the place where everyone got their wands. as the old man talked she just watched glumly and tried a couple of wands before she found the one that was for her. they continued on walking after that and one by one got all the supplies that she needed to start her year off.

in the middle of their shopping expedition, marcus ran into one of his friends and his little sister, peregrine and eveline derrick. cass wasn't exactly sure what she wanted to do. stand their quietly or talk to derrick's little sister. she chose the latter and decided to wait until he was done talking so they could finish up and leave.

"cass, why don't you talk to eve while we're talking? that way you aren't as bored." she didn't really want to, but she nodded and glanced at eve, unsure of what she wanted to talk about. she wasn't exactly the best at conversations. she only ever talked to her brother or their parents.

"i'm eve." the said girl held out her hand and smiled. cass wasn't exactly sure what to do so she shook her hand and gave a slight smile.

"i'm cassandra, but you already know that." she awkwardly chuckled and looked off to the side as eve smiled. they both could tell they were going to be great friends, but it was going to take a little bit of time. later on another of marcus' friends came around. his name was adrian pucey and he had one of his friends, terence higgs, directly behind him. cassandra sighed and tugged on marcus' clothes. "marcus can we go? we still have to get the rest of my stuff." she could feel everyone's eyes on her, but that didn't bother her one bit.

"yes, just give me one minute." to which she nodded and just stood there waiting. it was a long minute, but eventually they walked away sending their goodbyes and continued on with their day. they walked into the shop with all the animals that way cass could pick out the animal she wanted. she stood there staring back and forth between a hairless cat and a pitch black owl. eventually, she set on the hairless cat and named him bob.

"why bob?" her brother asked and all he was met with was a shrug. she wasn't exactly sure why, but the most likely answer was that she was uncreative and couldn't think of a unique name for him, "and why a hairless cat?"

"because hairless cats are very underrated and no one likes them because they look evil and ugly. i, however, think otherwise and that is why i picked him." she let out a huff as she finished, very gently setting the cats cage thing down until they got home. marcus looked at her like she was the weirdest specimen he's ever seen and she just stuck her tongue at him like an immature child.

after that, they just mindlessly walked around diagon alley and eventually went home because it was getting late. she immediately went up to her room to put everything away and ready for the next day. she laid on her bed and looked up with a smile on her face. she couldn't wait until tomorrow. she was going to rule the school. make loads of friends. and maybe join the quidditch team, only maybe. with those thoughts running through her head, she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

---

hey guys! you've all been blessed with three whole chapters, but after that, the schedule will go as follows

hey guys! you've all been blessed with three whole chapters, but after that, the schedule will go as follows. i promise the following chapters will be longer than this. votes, comments, and feedback are much appreciated!