Discoveries

Percy awoke to find a nest of blonde hair in his face, only to quickly realise that it was Annabeth's. It still smelled of lemon shampoo after all these years. That had seemed ages ago.
He remembered that when he had first seen Annabeth, he thought her to be a princess, after which he then had fainted. Gods that sounded weird.
When Annabeth woke up she proded Percy with her finger, only to be stunned to see him smirking at her with a blush crawling up his face. 'Come on' she said with a timid yawn. 'I want to see New Rome from every angle and appreciate it as much as I do you'. This left her with a grumble for an answer, but she could still see the smirk in his sea green eyes. 'Aall-riii-ght' he said carrying each syllable of the word to prolong his stay in bed with his girlfriend.

After a long, loooong day of looking at all of the facades, artistry and carvings that New Rome had to offer, the couple made their way to a café where Annabeth and Reyna had once ordered hot chocolates from. This time Percy and Annabeth ordered the drinks.
They sat down at a table on the outside of the store sipping their Hot chocolates and staring into each other's eyes. They knew each other so well they could almost just read each others minds.
Percy broke the silence.
'Annabeth, I've been thinking...'
'Uh oh'
'Ha ha, very funny'
'Alright, continue Kelp Face'
'Anyway I've been thinking about that night we spent in the stalls on the Argo II... alone'
'Umm... you mean the one when Frank caught us and thought that we had...'
Annabeth cleared her throat.
'Yeah... That night' Percy said breathlessly.
'What about it?'
'Well ever since then, I've been... Uh... wanting you. Badly.'