The Feels

Annabeth wasn't as surprised as she thought she would be. Since everything she and Percy had been through, their relationship was more than mature.
Whilst travelling to Athens aboard the Argo II, Percy and Annabeth had wanted nothing more than rest and each other's company; intimate or not.
But now that Percy had said it out loud, it had awakened a little flutter that she sometimes got in her head whilst thinking of such things.
Annabeth thought it would be good to break the awkward silence that they were now sharing.
'Well... I'll guess I'll have to say that I feel the exact same'
'Y-you do, do you?' Percy stammered looking up at Annabeth with a nervous glance.
'Mm hm' was all she replied.

Percy thought about the two ways he could respond from here. He could go for some smart, suave and sexy reply or wait for Annabeth to take the lead. He thought a compromise would be best.
'Hmm,' Percy started which was more of a cough than sensual hum.
'Well I - if you want to, you could maybe show me what you've been wanting? Now... I mean if you want to...'
By this time Percy's face was a bright shade of pink, and Annabeth's eyes were wide open.
After a minutes silence Annabeth replied in barely a whisper.
'Um. I mean, yeah. Sure'
She wasn't sure Percy had heard her before his face had turned a darker shade of red. This left Annabeth wearing a matching shade.
Percy soon then managed to get out a question.
'Now?'
'If you want to'
'Uh... Kinda. How about you'
Annabeth replied with a shy, but cheeky smile in Percy's direction.
This resulted in Percy getting up and out of the table in a blur, taking Annabeth's arm with such force he nearly dislocated it, and speed walking off towards to their New Rome apartment.