Nail Your Colors to the Mast

"You're a worthless piece of shit. You're useless! You do nothing but fuck everything up! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have to be up so damn early! I wouldn't have to cook my own damn breakfast! I wouldn't have to miss work just to make sure your sick ass doesn't run off! WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL SHOULD I HAVE TO DO THAT?! You think I like being on your ass? You think I like watching your every fucking move? I don't! You're the dumbass who can't keep her nose clean! You're the fuck up! You're why there's EVIL IN MY HOUSE!"

my sister fucks up? my sister can't do shit right? you're the one terrorizing us! you're why no one comes over!  you really think they're all busy? they're not! they just don't want to spend one fucking second with your controlling ass!

"You are useless! You can't do a damn thing right! I knew you were evil but how fucked up do you have to be to steal from me? After all I've done for you kids! For your mother! And now you spit on my hospitality?!"

she didn't do it! open your fucking eyes and see she didn't do it! my baby would never!

"Your heart's been tainted by Satan and I fucking called it! Didn't I call it? From the get-go, from the moment you stepped into my house with that selfish attitude, I knew you were fucked up!"

shut up! shut up! shut up! shut up! 

"Am I right, chiquita, or do you have something to add?"

"No sir."

"Good. See, even your sister sees the devil in you. Even she knows that you're nothing, an unwanted piece of crap!"

why can't i open my damn mouth?

coward! pathetic! what good am i?

what...

good am i?