rockabye •fifteen

...

"So many choices!" Ariel squeals as designers show her the newest dresses they created for the ladies in the family to wear at Queen Leah's 61st birthday.

(I JUST MADE UP AN AGE GO ALONG WITH IT)

Athena stood in front of the mirror and tried on her grandmother's jewelry that was spread all over the table. A necklace, made of heavy gold and jewels, excited her and she picked it up. Athena ran towards the mirror and hooks the necklace around her tiny neck. She ran to Ariel as she was speaking to the designer.

"Look look. Can I wear it to the party? Please, please, please." Athena asks hastily and jumps up and down. The necklace weighed her down so she only jumped a few times. Ariel and the men and women in the room stares in aww at the adorable child. Ariel bent down and unhooks the necklace from Athena's neck gently.

"It's too heavy on you, starfish. I'll have someone make the prettiest necklace for you, how about that?" Ariel asks. Athena looks at the necklaces and looks down. She gives a shy nod.

"Okay. Thank you." Athena hugs her grandmother and allows her to be picked up.

"This is the necklace your grandpa gave to me on our 8th anniversary. He said to me, "No jewel in this necklace can ever compare to you."" Ariel says with a fondness memory. Athena looks at the necklace and touches the cold gold. Ariel hands the necklace over to a lady and holds Athena in her arms.

"How about helping me pick some beautiful dresses for me, your aunt and your mama? Would you like to help?" Ariel asks. Athena nods and looks towards the dresses being modelled.

Serena return to the castle with Melody. The moment they stepped into the room people started to measure them.

"Mom, what is happening?" Melody asks before shooing away the woman who tries measure her chest.

"Queen's Leah's birthday, of course. They need your measurements for the dresses me and Athena picked out." Ariel says. After Athena walks out, more like runs out, in a pink dress. She twirls around to show off her dress.

"Look, mama! This is my dress for the party. Auntie Melody, do you like it?" Athena asks switching between the sisters. Melody kneels down in front of her.

"You look beautiful. A pretty pink dress."

"Your dress is pink too. I picked it so we can be twins." Athena says.

"I bet it's a beautiful dress. Can I see it?" Melody asks. Athena nods enthusiastically and drags Melody with her. Ariel smiles and turns to her youngest daughter.

"Your dress is picked out for you. It's purple, flowers and silver thread embroidered. I thought of you when I saw it." Ariel says leading Serena to the other side of the room to a dress stand that was covered in a green veil. Ariel motions to a man to remove the veil.

A dress was there. Beautiful, simple yet refined in its own way. At the touch the dress was smooth. Ariel description with true. White flowers and silver rowan leaves from the shoulders to the sleeves.

"It's beautiful." Serena says smiling as her touches the dress lightly. Running footsteps come out. Athena runs out with Melody behind her. Melody wore the dress she is to wear at the party.

"Oh my sweetheart, you look beautiful." Ariel comments as she reaches towards Melody. Melody spun once to show the dress fully. It was a simple color of pink, but nonetheless elegant. The top made of lace and beaded crystals.

"It is beautiful but it isn't really my style." Melody tells her mother. Athena looks up to Melody and tugs on the dress lightly.

"Please, please wear it." Athena begs. "I picked it for you. You're like a pretty princess."

"She's a princess no matter what she wears, Athena." Serena says and picks up Athena. Athena smiles at her mama and wraps her arms her neck.

"Your dress is pretty too." Athena says picking to the dress.

"It is." Serena says looking at the dress. It truly is beautiful, and Serena will look beautiful in it. Ben will regret no choosing my precious girl. Ariel thinks.

SO SHORT BUT IT'S HERE.

WHO DO YOU SHIP SERENA WITH? ANYONE IN THE MOVIE AND TELL WHY.