( OS _ Tony Dinozzo _ Worries )

Sitting on the couch, hugging a pillow, (Y/N) sat waiting for a call from her boyfriend, Tony DiNozzo. He was on a mission six states away and promised to call her everyday at about 17:00, it was 23:57 now and the phone still hadn't rung. (Y/N) was chewing on her lower lip trying not to think of any bad scenarios, that probably didn't even happen, hopefully. Looking back to the clock again, it was now midnight, she started getting really worried now, tempting wether or not to call Gibbs.

A knock at her front door traded all her thoughts for fear, nobody usually knocked on her door this late at night and Tony said this case was still open as of last nights call. Grabbing the gun Tony had left there for her, (Y/N) walked up to the door, undoing the safety chain she opened the door slightly peering out. She dropped the gun though when she saw it was Tony standing there, (Y/N) jumped into his arms hugging him tight.

"Your back!" She exclaimed happily, pulling away her smile turned into a frown, (Y/N) slapped Tony's shoulder.

"Why didn't you call me, I was worried." She scolded, Tony felt bad for making her worry, but also held a feeling of joy that she cared for his well being.

"We got a lead on the case and finished sooner then expected, on the way back we hit some heavy traffic, then when I tried calling you my phone died. I'm sorry I made you wait." Tony explained running his hand over her cheek, trying to sooth her worrying. (Y/N) faked being hurt, looking up at him with her best puppy eyes.

"Okay, I forgive you but, you owe me." She smiled, poking his nose. Tony smiled nodding in agreement, (Y/N) giggled and pecked him on the lips. Tony smiled taking a step back,

"I guess I'll let you go to bed now, its late and I need my beauty sleep, good night (N/N)." (Y/N) grabbed his wrist pulling him back towards the door.

"Stay. Please." She pleaded slowly pulling him closer until their chests almost touched, Tony didn't want to push it, he actually really liked (Y/N), that's why he had been going slow, he hadn't even stayed the night at her house. Tony wanted her to be completely comfortable before he tried anything, crazy.

"Are you sure?" (Y/N) nodded and pulled him into her house, Tony took off his shoes, then followed her to the couch. (Y/N) grabbed her pillow that she had strangled earlier off the couch, a little nervous (Y/N) grabbed Tony's hand, leading him towards her bed room.