( OS _ Gibbs _ Deaf )

{is when a character signs}

Gibbs interred the bullpen with a coffee in hand, he walked over to his desk ready to start his day, but stopped in front of it looking down at the woman sitting in his chair. Gibbs cleared his throat trying to catch the woman's attention, when he didn't get a reaction he tried a little louder, this time when he didn't get even the slightest movement Gibbs set his coffee down and stood closer. The woman looked up and smiled, but it quickly faded when she saw a very serious Gibbs starring down at her.

She quickly stood up stepping away from his chair and desk, Gibbs walked around his desk sitting down in his chair. Tony and McGee watched with wide eyes, she didn't move, what was Gibbs gonna do?

"Can I help you?" Gibbs asked, the woman watch him speak before nodding her head, Gibbs tilted his head waiting for her to elaborate. To everyone surprise the woman stepped forward and slowly took Gibbs pad of paper and one of his pens, then started scribbling something down on it, she handed it back to him and waited expectingly.

Gibbs read the note and set the notepad down putting the pen away, the woman frowned until Gibbs raised his hands and started signing. She smiled as he asked why she was here,

{My brother has gone missing, it's been hard to find someone who will listen, thank you.} she signed, Gibbs nodded and asked her to tell him everything she knew,

"McGee write this down, Navy officer (B/N) (B/L/N) went missing three days ago, last seen at the bar over on sixth." Gibbs said as he read her hands,

{Is that all miss...?} Gibbs asked the woman,

{Y/N} she signed and thanked him again then went to leave, Gibbs jumped up and grabbed her arm. She spun around to look up at him,

{You can stay and wait if you'd like.} Gibbs signed again, (Y/N) smiled and signed back,

{Thank you....}

{Jethro, Jethro Gibbs.}

*A Few Days Later*

(Y/N) followed Gibbs around just about everywhere, but he didn't mind. Abby loved her and kept calling her Mrs. Gibbs when her back was turned, she couldn't hear Abby but she knew Abby had said something because Gibbs body would tense beside her.

They finally got something on (B/N) and went to check it out, but Gibbs made (Y/N) stay at the navy yard with Abby, so she would be safe. Abby teased her the whole time about her and Gibbs being a thing.

When Gibbs came out of the elevator with (B/N) wearing a sling, (Y/N) ran and hugged her brother crying tears of joy. Next she ran over to Gibbs thanking him over and over before pulling him down for a kiss. (Y/N) pulled away and blushed while apologizing, but Gibbs steadied her hand before signing.

{Wanna come over for dinner?} (Y/N) smiled and nodded, telling him to pick her up at six. Gibbs grinned while going back to work, he could feel eyes on him and without looking away from his computer he said, "What?" In his boss voice, everyone instantly went back to their work while Gibbs smirked, thinking about his date tonight with a beard beautiful (Y/N).