(OS _ Gibbs _ Family )

Requested by:  AlyssaSonger 

Quietly sitting at your desk, you worked swiftly to finish all of the paper work before-

'Ding. Ding. Ding.'

The alarm on your phone went off, which meant it was time to head down to the school where your son J, went. You turned off your computer and filed your paperwork, then grabbed your bag and headed for the elevator, but not before stopping by Gibbs desk. The silver haired man looked up from his work, his casual boss expression still in place.

"School is out tomorrow and the babysitter is out sick, is it alright if I bring J with me to work?" Everyone loved J, though you had to keep a close eye on him if Tony came around, those two became mischief brothers if they are left unsupervised. Gibbs nodded in approval and a quick smile was thrown your way before he went straight back to his work, typical Gibbs.

"Mommy can I play with Tony today?" J asked excitedly from the back seat, you chuckled and smiled at him in the rear view mirror. His bright blue eyes were shining with happiness and anticipation.

"As long as he's not busy and you two can behave." You tried giving him the mom look as a warning, but his head was nodding so fast you doubt he saw it. J was almost bouncing on the walk to the building, as soon as the two of you entered the bullpen he bolted over to Tonys desk and tackled him in his chair.

"Hey there's my favorite little man!" Tony said hugging your son back just as excitedly, you smiled at the sight and even caught Gibbs watching from his desk with a small smile.

"Tony! Tony! Guess what? My babysitter got the flu, so I get to stay here with you ALL day!" Tonys eyes widened and his smile got wider, he bent down and started to whisper in J's ear. Both males stood up and very UNsuspiciously walked away towards the elevator, you knew they were planning something but you had a lot of work to do and he was out of your hair for now.

"Your going to regret that choice later." Gibbs spoke without even looking up from the paper that he was reading, you gave a hum in agreement before going to your desk to get started.

Three hours into your work Tony and J still hadn't come back yet, you were starting to worry but you trusted Tony and tried focusing again. Thirty minutes went by and you had only typed in three words, sighing you stood up and announced to your coworkers you were going to look for them.

Abbys lab? No.

Autopsy? No.

Interrogation? No.

Basement? No.

Break Room? No.

Tony would have told you if he had left the building, you contemplated on what to do next. Finally you decided to go back to your desk to get your phone and call Tony, your nimble footsteps quickened just a tad as you got closer. When you walked over your desk you stopped in front of it, your face turning red in anger and irritation. The entire top of the desk was cover in glitter and popcorn, a giggle from behind Tonys desk was heard. Not thinking clearly you spouted the first thing that came to your mind.

"Jethro Anthony Gibbs! You come out here this instant and explain yourself." A crest fallen J walked out from behind the desk followed by a confused Tony, you even gained the attention of McGee and Gibbs. "Why is my desk cover in glitter and popcorn?" J looked up at you with his sad eyes, he explained it was only meant to be a joke and you weren't supposed to get upset. When you open your mouth to tell him you did not find these sort of things funny when you were at work Tony spoke up,

"(Y/n) it was mainly my idea, don't be too hard on him. But could you say his name again?" Suddenly you realized you called him by his full name, you facepalmed with a sigh and glance at Gibbs through your fingers. He shrugged as if saying to hell with it, but you felt bad for letting it slip out, Tony was looking between you, J, Gibbs, and McGee with a huge smile.

"Jethro. Anthony. Gibbs." You spoke slowly and unsure of what to expect.

"Dose that mean?" Tony stopped mid sentence looking at the matching wedding bands on yours and Gibbs fingers, the smile on his face was almost stupid. "No way. You two. When did that happen?" Gibbs stood from his desk to walk over to you, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and rubbed it comfortingly, while placing his other hand on your sons shoulder, who in turn hugged both of yours and his fathers leg.

"A few months after he was born." Gibbs smiled proudly at his son,

"And his name?" You could hear the hope for bragging in his voice.

"Yes Tony, his middle name was for you." The cheer that came for him was almost inhuman, in the corner of your eye you caught McGee slouch in his seat looking almost a little jealous. "Hey McGee." You called over to get his undivided attention, you placed your hand over your stomach and smile. "You can meet Timothy Leroy, in about five months." The poor man had his mouth opening and closing before it stilled and tears clouded his eyes.

You held out your hand for McGee and Tony to come closer and pulled them into a group hug, J looked up at all the adults surrounding him and placed a hand gently over you belly.

"I love my family."