Finally

"- Good morning, brother mine.

- Y/n?! How... how did you? Did you run away?

- I think we should sit." I said.

I explained the whole situation. Well, I avoided the fact that I was terribly... attracted to him.

"- Why the bracelet ?" Sherlock asked

"- I... honestly dont know. James is-

- 'James'? Now what, you call him by his first name, do you also have sweet nicknames?!" He almost shouted.

"- Sherlock, you're completely shit faced.

- Not enough to not see the truth. You like him!

- I- what? Oh and is that the way you wanted to find me? Taking drugs all day long? You dont know what you're saying." I spat, trying to make him sit in his armchair.

He glanced at me. He had those mad eyes he always had when he was high. He grabbed my shoulders, shaking me brutally.

I was shocked. Never ever had he laid a hand on my before. I pushed him as hard as I could, making him fall on the desk.

"- You're insane. You're just like him." He whispered when he got up.

"- Leave. LEAVE NOW AND DO NOT COME BACK!" Sherlock yelled.

I couldn't believe it. He was already getting rid of me, after just one hour. What did you expect? He's the reason why you got into all this trouble. What, did you really think he would apologize?

I sat a table at Speedy's. Where everything had begun. I could almost see James walking up to me and sitting in front of me. I held back my tears and ordered a coffee. I had nowhere to go anymore. Mycroft?

No, I was done with family for now. And then I remembered. "Call me if you need".

Sebastian. He worked for Moriarty, but I doubted he knew anything about that.

"- Sebastian? Hi, it's y/n, I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee.

- Sure, when?

- Like... right now?

- I'm on my way."

Seb sat in front of me. He always seemed so happy. He was a sniper.

He killed people for a living. How could he always smile like that?

"- I knew you would call. Not that soon though.

- Sorry... I just... didn't know who to talk to. And since you know everything, I guess you're the right person.

- It didnt go so well with your brother, am I right?" He smiled

"- Yeah. He's an asshole. He was high and he... blamed me for all of that and said..."

I waited, not wanting to say it out loud.

"- What? What did he say, y/n?

- He said I liked James.

- Don't you?" Sebastian asked, with a surprised look on his face

"- I do! That's the whole problem. Stockholm syndrome they call it. Why? Why does the only man who supposedly cared had to be a criminal? Huh?!

- He cares. He truly does.

- THEN WHY DID HE GET RID OF ME?!" I shouted, causing a few people to look at us.

"- He's not used to... whatever there is between you. You need to talk to him. Please."

Sebastian was almost begging me. He was honestly really nice. And cute. It felt good talking to him. But I didnt know if I wanted to go back there. Face him after what he had said to me.