Part 2

Arnav Khushi entered AR; Arnav not allowing Khushi to go alone to Shantivan took her to his office. The staff's in AR were happy to see Khushi.

Khushi 'Arnav ji I'll come in a minute, you move forward to your cabin.' Arnav shaking his head at his wife went to his cabin, in a min Aman came there informing about Mr. Roy waiting for him in conference room.

Arnav 'Inform him that I'll join him in 10 minutes.' Khushi till then came inside, he smiled at her and said 'Khushi wait for me here in cabin, I'll be back after my meeting with Mr. Roy, it will not take more than 30 minutes.'

Khushi assured him 'sure Arnav ji, you go ahead, I'm fine.' In his way he ordered Aman to send juice and snacks from their canteen for Khushi.

Arnav went to meet Mr. Roy, he has important task lay ahead, as soon as entered Mr. Roy greeted him , Arnav 'Mr. Roy, I called here to change my will and I want it to be secret from all except me and you no one should know about what the will says?'

Roy 'Of course Sir, tell me what need to be changed in the older one or we have to make a new one.'

Arnav 'New one, make the will as I say, there should not be any fault or loop holes in this which is why I called here to have the discussion.' And the next minutes passing they talked about the whole will to be written according to Arnav wish.

Arnav came back to his cabin to see his wife sleeping in his leather chair, he moved forward and looked at her, a few tendrils escaped and was playing in the air, he moved them behind her ear slowly without disturbing her sleep, he picked up his intercom and asked his secretary to not be disturbed and allow any call towards him. He took a file and sat on the seat opposite to her and started doing his work, time went by and after what passed two hours Khushi got up. Realizing she sat on Arnav's chair, almost toppled while getting up, Arnav came forward with the file in his hand 'Khushi relax.'

Khushi looked at him 'Sorry I didn't know when I slept, and I'm sorry for sitting on your chair too.'

Arnav 'there is nothing you should be sorry for, you just slep because you were tired and for sitting on my chair you have full rights on it "Biwi ho tum meri, haq bantha hai tumhara mujhe aur mujhse jude hare cheez se", and never ask sorry for these things which is nothing wrong I guess.' and smiled at her. Khushi looked at him blinking back, Arnav again smiling at her 'Let's go now, we will have our lunch outside and then move to RM.'

Khushi 'lunch outside?'

Arnav 'yeah!!! I have informed nani about the same, now let's moving I'm starving.'

They reached an Indian restaurant since Khushi did not prefer other cuisine, both taking their table, looking through the menu, Arnav and Khushi ordered butter naan, paneer mutter masala, aloo kofta, rice, daal, and desert to be served after their meal one with sugar free.

Arnav looked at Khushi 'Khushi!!! Do you trust me?' came a pat reply 'more than myself' but she was confused, Arnav taking hold of her hands 'Will you trust me enough to let me to handle everything and follow my words without asking me? I mean I'll not straight away order in every matter but will also consider your opinion in some before acting upon it but trust me I'm and I'll do everything for our best interest but I need your support.'

Khushi 'Of course I'm with you Aranv ji. I'll always support you and your decision.'

Arnav 'Promise me for the same, you will not question me if I ask you to do something, starting from today.'

Khushi pressing his hand 'I promise, I'll do like you wish, now happy.' Till then waiter came with their order, Arnav and Khushi had their lunch then came their desert, for Arnav sugar free one.

Khushi and Arnav while on the way to RM, Khushi 'Is there anything need to worry Arnav ji?'

Arnav looked at her worried eyes 'No Khushi!!! I just want to be sure of your approval if times comes for me act.'

Khushi confused 'I don't understand.'

Arnav 'you will Khushi but for now let it go.' Khushi nodded at him. Both reached Shanthivan, on their way to the room they met with glaring mami at Khushi but did not comment on it. Arnav surely did not want to spoil Khushi's mood by picking up with mami. They went inside their room, Arnav changed to his normal wear while Khushi sat by dipping her legs in pool water. Arnav came and sat beside her, with his legs too dipped inside water.

Arnav 'What are you thinking Khushi?'

Khushi 'nothing Arnav ji. Did you check on Di?'

Arnav 'No!!!'

Khushi 'she will feel bad Arnav ji, go and see if she needs anything.'

Arnav 'will you be okay?' Khushi looked at his worried face 'of course Arnav ji. And you should spend some time with Di too. She will feel better. Now go.' Arnav looked at her and then kissing her forehead went to do as she said 'not because his Di will feel better to see him but his wife will be happy to see him do this.'

Khushi looked at the water rippling and thought back today's morning incident. She had woken up pretty late herself with all night worrying about Di.

FB

When she entered Kitchen, Payal was preparing breakfast. She rushed to help her 'I'm sorry jiji, I woke up late.'

Payal 'It's alright Khushi.'

Khushi 'let me help you with rolling the dough jiji.'

Payal bluntly refused 'No Khushi, it is already done, only another 15 minutes work.'

Khushi not knowing what to do started preparing for Arnav's black coffee 'jiji how is Di? Did you check her?'

Payal 'Fine I guess, and I think you should keep your distance with her for her own good.' Khushi stopped her work, her hand suspending in mid air, mami too entered the kitchen at same time 'and if you know well then also keep your distance with the member's in this family, no one wants to see your face and that too in the early morning to spoil their day.' Khushi hurt looked down at mami's taunting words, her eyes brimmed with tears. Mami pleased with her attack looked at Payal 'you khoon bhari taang if finished with preparing breakfast come to my room I have to talk with you.'

Payal 'ji maaji' and left with mami who went out of the kitchen with her hello hi bye bye floating in air.

Khushi stood there few minutes digesting those words and then wiping her face, putting back her mask of smile went towards her room with her husband's black coffee.

FB ends