Part 8

Next day evening, Arnav entered his home to see Sheethal and Aarav had already shifted, Anjali 'Chotte come and sit with us.'

Arnav 'No di I'll move to my room.'

Sheethal 'Can't you spend some time with us?' but Arnav cared less to listen to her words.

Nani 'chotte freshen up and come join us.'

Arnav nodding at her went to his room, Khushi greeted him back with cheerful smile which lifted his mood 'how was your day', Arnav 'as usual packed with meetings' he hugged her tightly breathing her scent 'I missed you.'

Khushi 'Really? How much?'

Arnav smirking 'Shall I show you how much?'

Khushi 'hmmm well I'll not mind to know how much my husband missed me.'

Arnav pulling her by waist on him, leaned on her, his breathe falling on her lips teasing her, she like drawn to moth covered the distance by placing her lips on his. Coming for air gasping, Arnav asked huskily 'Is it enough? Or I've to show you more.' Khushi like drugged by him 'I'll not mind if you show me some more!!!'

Arnav lifted her closing the door by his leg; he nuzzled on her neck, pecking her lips repeatedly, Khushi irritated with his teasing 'Arnav!!!' Arnav chuckling captured her lips for another soul searing kiss. They would have continued if not for the famous knock, he opened the door barking 'what?'

HP scaring for his life 'Di is calling you down.' Arnav closing his eyes 'if you don't want to be my punching bag then run before I open my eyes.' HP ran for his life not wanting to be beaten by his angry bhaiya.

Arnav closed the door to see Khushi laughing, he scowled at her before going to freshen up taking his normal wear, when he came out his face still had frown 'come have to go down.' Both came down and sat with others.

Arnav 'Khushi can you make me a cup of coffee I'm having head ache.'

Khushi looked at others, Mami 'Arnav bitwa I'll make for you.'

Arnav 'no mami, Khushi makes exactly the way I like, so let her make. Khushi please.' Khushi smiling at him went to prepare his coffee. She came back with his coffee to see the frown increased with being sitting around the family and listening to their no sense talk.

Khushi hiding her smile came near him who glared at her, giving his coffee and sitting beside she purred in his ear 'tonight Arnav.' Arnav looked at her, his eye brightened up 'Sachh.' Khushi nodding at him 'muchh' both smiled at each other.

Sheethal 'ASR do you remember our days at Harvard?'

Arnav firmly 'It was no fun to remember I guess.'

Sheethal 'how can you forgot those days we spend.'

Arnav 'you mean with gang of both our friends.' Sheethal's every twisting word Arnav gave square answer.

Sheethal 'do you remember Pooja? Your girl friend in Harvard.' Khushi stiffened beside him, he grabbing her hand 'you mean the girl who roamed around the campus stating she is my girl friend because I happened to help her.'

Sheethal 'but.....'

Arnav narrowing her eyes 'what are you trying to get at Sheethal? I can't be responsible for anyone saying roaming my names that they are my girl friend. If today any girl roaming in Delhi saying she is my girl friend than it will be absurd because I'm happily married man to the love of my life.'

Anjali 'Chotte why are you talking with Sheethal like this? She is our guest.'

Arnav 'Excatly Di she is our guest so she should stay in limit not to look at my personal life. With her mindless and falseness words on my personal life will hurt the person close to my heart, which I'll never tolerate.' then clutching Khushi's hand 'now excuse us.'

Later that night Arnav was still in angry bird mood with Sheethal's comment on his life back in Harvard, 'who the hell is she to talk about my personal life and that to feeding false news in front of my wife and others.'

Arnav looked at the closed bathroom door worried hoping Khushi to be not upset over something with the matter which is not true in the first place, bathroom door clicked open with Khushi entering the room wearing a black saree. As he watched she moved to the stereo system and played a song...and winked at him...seeing her dance like this.....Arnav 'when did she become a vixen?'  [guys imagine the bachelor party scene]

Falling on the bed with thud, Arnav 'I never knew my little kitten can turn into little minx one day' Khushi blushed but replied 'this little kitten can turn into one if it is for her husband, can't see him upset na.' and giggled before winking at him. Arnav 'achha I'll love it more if my little kitten shows her this side more often.' Khushi 'done!!!' before pulling him closer.

:

:

:

Days passed rolling, with not so much changed in RM, all are the same, it was that night which was similar like other nights, everyone where dispersing to their room when

Sheethal 'Khushi will you bring a jug of water to my room?'

Khushi who was going to help her without giving too much thought into was stopped by Arnav 'Sheethal Khushi is my wife not servant of this house to do your work. If you want do it by yourself or ask HP OP who will help you gladly.'

Sheethal fumed but did not say anything looking at the retreating back of Arnav and Khushi.

Anjali coming to her 'don't mind him'

Mami 'Now days Arnav bitwa is getting angry even for simple reason, she just asked phati saree to bring water, what was wrong in it.'

Sheethal 'Mami ji is right Anjali, he is not the ASR I knew. He is insulting me due to that middle class girl.'

Anjali 'once she will go from his life, he will come around.'

Sheethal 'I hate her.'

Anjali 'even we too.'

Mami 'aur nahiin toh kya.'