Part 6

Anjali over the phone 'Chotte is so deep into Khushi. I don't know how to bring him back.'

Person 'try to create distance between them, do anything to keep them apart from spending time with each other.'

Anjali 'ji I'll do as you say.'

Person 'I love you.'

Anjali shying 'I love you too.'

Anjali 'Are you coming to hospital tomorrow for our child.'

Person 'of course I'll be there.'

Anjali 'I'll wait for you.'

:

:

Next day, Arnav came down with Khushi for breakfast when he noticed Anjali is missing 'Nani where is Di? Is she not coming for breakfast?'

Nani 'She went to hospital for her check up chotte.'

Arnav 'what she did not tell me?'

Mami 'what to do now days you seem to be busy.'

Arnav 'Mami please.'

Nani 'Shut up Manorama, chotte she said she forgot todays check up date and the hospital member called her.'

Arnav 'oh! With whom she went.'

Nani 'Alone, I asked her that I'll accompany her but she refused.'

Arnav 'nani you could have called me.'

Nani 'She refused when I mentioned it.' Arnav started calling Anjali 'let me call her and check where she is now?'

Arnav once the call got connected 'Di where are you?'

Anjali from the other end 'I'm in hospital chotte, next is my turn.'

Arnav 'I'm coming Di, you wait there.'

Anjali 'No chotte, I'll be back soon, you need not worry.'

Arnav 'but....'

Anjali 'chotte I'm fine, will reach home within another hour.' Saying this she kept the call.

Arnav to everyone 'Di said she will reach home within hour.'

Nani 'don't worry chotte she will be fine.'

Arnav sat down to have his breakfast, Khushi squeezed his hand to reassure him.

Anjali has said came home in an hour, Arnav on nearing her 'Di you could have taken me with you. What was the need to go alone?'

Anjali 'I thought you will be busy so did not want to disturb you.' Saying this she looked at Khushi who felt bad, Khushi left for their room and Arnav fist his hand clenching his jaw. He controlling 'you take rest Di, I'm leaving for office.'

Anjali smiling 'chotte come home soon, I've invited my friend for dinner.'

Arnav 'is there needed my presence to welcome your friend?'

Anjali 'of course, you know her too.' Arnav nodded at her and went to his room.

Arnav coming to Khushi 'I'm leaving for office; Di said someone is coming tonight for dinner, her friend and asked me to come early, I'll back soon. May be early we can go out and come by dinner time to welcome the guest.'

Khushi 'what if Di felt bad to see us going out? When she said to you to be in home to welcome her guest.'

Arnav 'Why don't you come to office by 3 pm? We will go from there.'