ix. accents

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

—————————————————————
|     REAL LIFE AND SNAPCHAT     |
—————————————————————

CARINA GRINS LARGELY INTO THE CAMERA THAT IS POINTED TOWARDS HER FACE —— she missed this, the feeling of being on being on film and recording her friends. both her and vanessa were on a plane to london, and while the flight itself was quick and would take a relatively short time, the duo of girls had managed to make the most of the situation. especially considering vanessa's hatred for heights, carina had tried to make the journey as enjoyable as possible — which meant attaching the camera to a tripod and placing it on the foldout tray from the seat in front, making sure the camera was on, and challenging nessa to a nintento ds game of mario kart.

Carina wouldn't exactly use the gaming footage but rather the reactions from the game itself, which the current pink haired girl thought was classic.

the girl had quickly grabbed the camera out of her friends hands only to point it towards the girl who was about to ask an airline hostess for a glass of wine, breaking into a small smile as she saw how nervous her friend was Carina cut into the conversation and quickly orders the beverage and thanks the woman before vanessa had an anxiety attack ( sometimes carina found it odd, like how her friend was extremely confident whenever she was ordering or getting anything for other people. but once it came to herself, she was a total stuttercase )

"what are we getting today lady ness" carina asks in an obnoxiously over the top English accent — like one of the ones that's heard on horrible histories, or Love Island — something that makes you question either if they have ever ventured outside their hometown before, or if they're just trying to make a mockery ( most times they're trying to make a mockery )

"we-" the girl in question scoffs, throwing her head back with a jarring laugh. "you mean me. i rina am getting a fancy rosé" she finishes with an horribly placed french accent, most probably in retaliation to the failed English one. But as carina had the camera and Nessa didn't the girl moved the camera to face herself, scrunch up her nose and let out a small but auditable 'asshat'.

"right anywhore since it is travel tradition, first person to get a drink must -" she pauses, mainly for dramatic effect but also so she can move the camera closer to her face and make sure the angle is okay. "-down it"

the camera moves towards vanessa who takes a look at the glass which is filled bellow half way, ( something relatively small, for something that overly priced ). She does this before lifting the drink to her lips, although the glass didn't make it too far up before it was back down and nessa was trying to talk her way out of it, "have I told you that I really don't like wine?"

"then why did you get it?" Carina sassed, the camera still pointed at her friend.

"because it was the only nice thing on the menu!" Nessa's raised voice meant that she was practically shouting by now, especially considering the confinement of the plane, and carina couldn't help but laugh when a few people from rows behind them and in front told them to shut it.

          a string of excuses escaped nessa's mouth including a few variations of "i didn't even want any alcohol why did I get this" and "it's only like one thirty" at this point the pink haired girl had had enough of the bullshit, because she was sure if it was off camera the girl would have sculled the drink and more. there wasn't even much in the glass, so she handed the camera to the other girl in exchange for the glass and when they were both sure that the camera was in focus, Carina quickly knocked back the drink, ( ignoring but enjoying how the burning sensation felt at the back of her throat ) — not even giving the other girl time to talk her out of the decision.

          "right well that's that — the rest of this video will probably just be a collection of us with rainy, who we haven't seen in over a year, so that should be interesting" she says this last part with the wiggle of her eyebrows causing the girl next to her to let out a laugh at how odd her friend looked.

          Carina flips the camera down quickly and turns it off, hoping to save battery life, before shifting towards nessa who had a guilty smile on her face. "pussy" was all she could manage before she to let out a string of laughter.

STORMSTHEWEATHER :

seen by rainydayz , therealksi and 208 others

therealksi
aye, i didn't know u
were back

stormstheweather
not back just yet, still ten
minutes on the plane. then
gotta go through customs

therealksi
nah but still, ur almost
here. we need to go for
drinks or something.

therealksi
wait we have have a party
at ours, ik the guys won't mind

stormstheweather
you seem to have forgotten
ur best friend ??
( deleted )

stormstheweather
yea jj that sounds cool,
just maybe meet at a pub
yeah, give some people the
option to come or not.

therealksi
oh right, my bad

therealksi
we can sort this later, enjoy
ur flight I gotta go

stormstheweather
right great talking to u too
( deleted )

stormstheweather
k

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*