xvii. willne is clapped

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

—————————————————————
| REAL LIFE           |
—————————————————————

          "RIGHT SO——"

          carina had been roped into doing a video with Will. The recently turned blonde had been asked to be in one of his videos and she had 'begrudgingly' accepted, thinking that they would be doing a twoti, redit video, or something similar along those lines. but she definitely did not think she would be sitting hooked up to a polygraph machine, facing a smirking Will who looks like he's just won the lotto.

"as you can see, I've managed to get rina here to agree to take a lie detector test" the girl rolls her eyes mockingly as wires are attached to her hands.

"and I've asked on twitter for some yes or no questions — so this should be interesting"

"and for the record I like to think of myself as a rather honest person" carina states as she places a hand over her heart, fingers moving slowly due to the odd feel of being connected to wires and cords.

"you sure you wanna say that now" Will asks, his eyes moving from the screen of his phone to carina in an extremely judgmental and joking manner — to which the blonde scoffed at and nodded her head.

"she is calm though" the man running the test spoke up, causing Will's head to rapidly change direction

"really?" carina could help but laugh at the way his voice changed pitch.

"it's going between 98 and 112bpm"

"see I've got u rattled" will suddenly pointed, causing the woman to let out a loud chuckle that made Will start laughing as well. "but in all seriousness, I did this with cal and my god. nearly gave me a heart attack is what he did"

"so technically this is a stollen idea?" Carina countered, lifting her hands carefully to push hair out of her face.

"wha...no...never, definitely not stollen" he pouted towards the camera.

"and back on track, with an absolutely life ending question — do you like pineapple on pizza"