xv. filming

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

—————————————————————
|     REAL LIFE            |
—————————————————————

October 9, 2018

CARINA WANTED TO HATE HER, she had wanted to find something bad, anything would have sufficed. hell she would have settled for the woman liking pineapple on pizza — anything for her to be ale to say that Talia Mar was a downgrade. but she couldn't, how was it possible that carina had met one of the nicest people because she was trying with all her might to hate them?

it was funny how the world worked like that, and while the two hadn't spoken about the most prevalent topic, they had both discovered that they had incredibly similar interests — both having a strange obsession with dead by daylight, and the two women had also bonded over their music taste as well as just singing in general.

besides, it wasn't like carina was ever going to do anything if she had ended up disliking Talia ( how can you ) , it was more for her state of mind, because despite of who you are as a person it normally always hurts to see someone you would consider an ex have another girlfriend, regardless if you still had feelings for them or not.

she also hadn't spoken to Simon since he had dropped her off, and it felt weird, having gone from speaking so freely one minute to being confused the next. although carina supposed that it had something to do with both her and simon never really starting their 'relationship' off as friends, so the pink haired girl was stuck in the mind boggling grey area called 'what do I do if I want to be somewhat friends with my ex, even though his new girlfriend is an actual angel?' Carina honestly had lost all hope for herself, and once again found herself scrolling through her old phone.

picture after picture jumped out at her, just waiting patiently for carina to start reminiscing ( and most likely crying ) about the event that had led to the photo being taken — but after realising that every image she landed on caused her heart to tighten, carina turned off the device and pulled herself into a fétus position.

it had been a long time coming, months in the talking stages of things, but carina had finally been asked by JJ if she wanted to film a football video with the rest of the group. Of course she had joked around by saying that they needed her for clout ( when really it was anything but ), but ultimately she was ecstatic that she was finally able to film a video with her friends.