Welcome Back Henri!

Idea: A black female Henri come back to the studio after 5 years to find her devil darling is very much alive

Idea: A black female Henri come back to the studio after 5 years to find her devil darling is very much alive. And he not only demon walking the halls. Can she get out alive or become one with the ink and does she want too.

Fact: Henry is a black female name Henri in this. She lift the studio because of Joey sexual harassment and hitting her. Bendy and the gang were already made before Henri lift she just didn't know about them yet or never did until she came back to the studio. She not an old lady in this it only been 5 years. Her and Joey are best friends well ex best friends now. Joey turn himself into a demon bendy so there 2 bendys.

Info: Bendy didn't take it well when his creator lift. Joey told lies to bendy of why Henri lift and now think she lifed them. Henri gets a letter from Joey saying how sorry he was what he did to her and wanted to show she her something. Henri want to believe her ex best friend was sorry of what he done gave him a chance and went back the studio. Henri will go thought the studio like the game but along the way she will become a Ink being. Not sure if I want them to a angel or demon of ink or maybe they can be like betty boo.