Angels & Demons

Idea: Henry never lift the studio instead he meet his creations that Joey somehow bring to life

Idea: Henry never lift the studio instead he meet his creations that Joey somehow bring to life. But as Henry and Joey was on they way to meet bendy and other when a pipe broke hitting henry. Joey acting fast try to save him as he got him out he check Henry plous but to his horror he couldn't found one. Guilt, regret, and pain hit Joey of what happen to his best friend so he got an idea if he can make toons came to life why not Henry he can save his best friend.

Fact: Henry will be turn into a toon bendy. Bendy will be taller then Henry wall everyone taller then Henry. Bendy may have feeling for Henry but wouldn't understand it at frist. The game story line will still happen just with Henry trap with them. Bendy and Henry will have some weird bond/link with each other.

Info: When bendy and others by that I mean the toons  find what happen to Henry they were heartbroken bendy was hit by it the most. Joey tell them he going save Henry by turning him into one of them. Joey dose his thing and bring  Henry back to life with bendy right beside him. Henry gets scared and confused to find he a small cartoon bendy Joey try to claim him down but didn't work. Bendy seeing his creator upset push Joey out the way and confirm him by giving him a hug. By doing so he felt a bond with his creator feeling his emotion he growl picking Henry up bring him close to his body saying mine. Joey is freaked out by this and try to take Henry away from bendy but he growl at him. With this going on Henry had claim down because of bendy didn't know why but he felt warm being so close to him. Henry hug bendy close purring he didn't know what this feeling was but he like it.